Fabulous Fords Forever...Redux

I am planning on going this year (with my car entered). Hope the registration comes in the mail by tomorrow!

Can you save a place for me? I may be coming up from SD and may not get to Anaheim until 10.

I'm coming from SD also. No entries are allowed after 10a; and they are very strict about that!

You beat me to it! I was going to set up an initial post for this year's event a few days ago. I see that the registration begins in about a week?

I hope to make it again this year. I will be in SD the week before for a wedding. I may park my LS in SD, fly back to PHX and then fly back for FFF 5 days later. Save me the wear and tear doing 2 back to back roundtrips to and from AZ.

Hope to make it again this year. Always a good event!

Here's a picture from last year.......

FF 2010.jpg

FFF 2010 2.jpg

Thats 2 years ago, my ls is there.

I dont think I will be able to go this year either :( .

Thats 2 years ago, my LS is there.

I dont think I will be able to go this year either :( .

Opps..... I dated it wrong......

PLEASE try!!!!!! That is, as long as you get your LS back.

I plan to go. I had hoped to see Alex and his car this year. I missed the Jack in the Box meet-up last year before the event.

I plan to go. I had hoped to see Alex and his car this year. I missed the Jack in the Box meet-up last year before the event.

We usually leave between 0815 and 0830, or when everyone who says they're going arrives.

Any new So cal guys going?

Looks like I'll be in vegas that weekend, have a game against UNLV, sorry guys.

I'm in Fresno and am kind of interested in going. What do you guys do there? Just look at cars and shoot the :q:q:q:q? Also do I have to display my car? It's not really in show condition LOL.

I'm in Fresno and am kind of interested in going. What do you guys do there? Just look at cars and shoot the :q:q:q:q? Also do I have to display my car? It's not really in show condition LOL.

We have a really good lunch at Mrs. Knott's! Your car doesn't need to be in show condition. There are some trailer queens (even though every car must be driven in) and more than a few works-in-progress. Don't forget your lawn chair!

Sorry you're unable to attend, Alex! That's two years in a row.......Hope that's not a habit :p You'll be missed.

Frick! I would go, but I have no LS anymore. (I traded it in on a GT500) Oh, and I am in Utah now... Sure would be fun to have an excuse to sit traffic tho...

393394_10150515754042892_775847891_11523911_692231864_n.jpg

The only picture I have access to at work. She's already been lowered, tinted, pulley, intake, x-pipe and tuned. Approx 630 crank horse power, neon is still faster.. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back