Fabulous Fords Forever Pics

I got to the event late and missed the early meetup at Jack in the Box, but the show at Knotts Berry Farm was great. Lots of fun. Hopefully, I can get the pics I took posted (Alex's photos pretty much covered the LS portion).

FF1.jpg

It was really great meeting you all that came! Thanks again Alax, as it was a blast!

Here is my photographic contribution:

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

All the show pics were done with a circular polarizer. Makes car paint look cooooolll.. :D

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

I hate those door dings right on the body line! Is there any good way to get those popped out or do they need to be filled and painted?

That is a good looking group of LS's!!!

Wow, the pic with everyone standing in front of the LS's.....What is the average age of an LS owner around here?!

I hate those door dings right on the body line! Is there any good way to get those popped out or do they need to be filled and painted?

That is a good looking group of LS's!!!

Wow, the pic with everyone standing in front of the LS's.....What is the average age of an LS owner around here?!

:lol:

Not hard to find Alax in there! lol

Yeah, I kinda stand out huh

Great pics, Alex and Chris.

It's always nice when the young'uns come out to play with us old'sters.

It was good to see everyone as well. I think Chris and Alex's pictures pretty much covered the LS rides. Mine were no better.

Here is a pic or 2 of my drive back and a Lincoln Continental at the show with a nice interior. :)

webpic.jpg

lincoln tiger.jpg

What is the average age of an LS owner around here?!

Watch it you whippersnapper or I'll hit you with my cane!

I was 44 when I bought my 1st LS. There weren't any used ones then and when they started becoming available they weren't cheap. Now they are practically giving them away and anyone can purchase one.

Oh yea....... Don't let the gray hair fool you. I know I earned every one of them. Also, I have a friend who was balding in his early 20's!

Where? :shifty:

Voyeur, it was nice of you to drive from Az to hangout. It was good meeting with everyone, and also getting some new mod ideas. :D

Yeah its funny when i go to autozone to get parts the they always asking me if i need something for a civic or an acura and i go nope for a lincoln.

heads turn so fast youd think they get whiplash.

Members online

Back