Fabulous Fords Forever 2012 - random pics

voyeur

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got back, and as always, lots of fine FoMoCo products to see. Enjoy.

(beware, large sizes)

DSCN5448LVC.jpg

IMG_2233LVC.jpg

DSCN5439LVC.jpg

IMG_2132LVC.jpg

IMG_2133LVC.jpg

IMG_2137LVC.jpg

How in the hell does that maroon LS turn? I'd be afraid I'd cut a tire with them sticking out like that too.

I hate when i see $3000 worth of huge wheels and tires and stock brakes.

How in the hell does that maroon LS turn? I'd be afraid I'd cut a tire with them sticking out like that too.

It was bagged. When he lifted it to driving height it looked like an LS body on a 4X4 chassis! HIDEOUS!!!! The maroon and purple LSes looked more and more repulsive the more you saw them! It was almost like a train wreck! The guy with the maroon one said that "fabric" was ostrich.

Way, way more money than brains or taste!!!!!

Their V6s must be stressed carrying all that extra weight! Had they put half the money into the engines as they did the "aesthetics" they would have a couple of nice LSes!

Their V6s must be stressed carrying all that extra weight! Had they put half the money into the engines as they did the "aesthetics" they would have a couple of nice LSes!

Thank you for going so we had at least one classy LS there... as for the maroon and purple abominations...

disgusted_oh_god_why_text_What_happens_a_LOT_while_Im_working-s300x288-303782-410.png

Honestly, I love the widebody Pinto. My first car also had the Western brand Cyclone wheels color coded to match the paint.

A few more Lincoln LS pics of cars seen earlier....

The maroon lincoln had 9 video screens in it (2 in each front door, 1 in each rear door, front head rests, 1 front dash)...

IMG_2128LVC.jpg

IMG_2242LVC.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2131LVC.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

and even more....

This guy had a tuning shop in San Diego. He desked out a Saleen Mustange in full cop colors and lights.

IMG_2149LVC.jpg

IMG_2179LVC.jpg

cop.jpg

Misc. items.

The '67 Mustang in Katy Perry's video ("The one that got away") was there. It has a salvage title.

Also read the story of this guy who bought the 32 Ford new...and still owns it!

DSCN5431LVC.jpg

lincoln.jpg

modela.jpg

saleen.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back