F150 Catches Some Mad Air

jmtiseo

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
For your entertainment. I seriously lmao watching this! FTE sent this out in their e-mail; a true sign of how epic this vidja is. Definitely worth favoriting.

"You ever take it off any sweet jumps"

**Edit** For some reason I can't embed YouTube videos.

*****Edit***** Got it! Thanks Chris.

Pickup Truck Gets Crazy Air Off Snowbank Jump - YouTube

Only thing that makes that doable is the those old ford bench seats were like mattresses folded in half.... Crazy though

That is true. A lot of the old seats were like that, my bro used to use a 70's GM pick-up seat for a couch in his room.

They definitely were not expecting that and I know my fat ass probably would have been hurtin' after that landing.

That's one hell of a test drive. LOL

I've tried it, thanks for embedding that bad boy. This is too good not to share.

Yea I saw that, the driver probably has fractured legs/feet/ankles - possibly some rib damage.

That kind of impact is for real.

Yea I saw that, the driver probably has fractured legs/feet/ankles - possibly some rib damage.

That kind of impact is for real.

Notice he didn't give a thumbs up after landing. I also doubt he had a proper seat bolted in it and was strapped down to it too.

Definitely for real, you can see half the truck break off and start spewing out the back and side when it lands.

LOL!!! The only reason it drove away was because it was a midget SUV. Still classic! Bet a Jeep could make the same jump OK.

I did something sorta like that.

Only it was in my mountaineer, a beautiful spring day, and some railroad tracks.
Broke a brake line, put a six crack in my oil pan, and slightly bent my frame so now i have a little negative camber on the drivers side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back