F/S - Magnaflow Mufflers

I know

whatsupadrian said:
PRECISELY THE REASON I WANT FLOWS. have you tried removing resonators with them?
Its ok for now Im on the HIway a lot right now, well I will be when I get my DL back. 3 speading tikes in IL and they don't let you keep it long. 2 were 40+ over so i F#$@ed myself on that one
:slam

Wow 3 speeding tickets gets your license taken away?

Anyways i still want to know if just removing the resonators will improve the sound volume any and if so is it a lot or a little. I also want to know if it will sound :q:q:q:qty if i just removed mufflers and ran strait pipe from cats all the way to the back of the car.

whatsupadrian said:
Wow 3 speeding tickets gets your license taken away?

Anyways i still want to know if just removing the resonators will improve the sound volume any and if so is it a lot or a little. I also want to know if it will sound :q:q:q:qty if i just removed mufflers and ran strait pipe from cats all the way to the back of the car.
Do you have true duals of a split. havent tryed it since im not driving
:Bang

whatsupadrian said:
yes true duels
well take the cats off, no resonater and Im thinking about a 50 magnaflow sound good and deap, wiyh out sounding cheep

emissions legal????????

whatsupadrian said:
I still want to be emissions legal.
Why? were do you live? register somewere eals Ill even bet your ensuence will go down to. :wrench

Remember... The EPA is your friend! Why would you want to hurt the envoronment like that?

:bsflag:

kleetus said:
Remember... The EPA is your friend! Why would you want to hurt the envoronment like that?

:bsflag:

ya, i live in cali i do not want my check engine light on and i want to be able to pass smog

I don't know that the check engine light would come on as long as you put the O2 sensors back in the pipe...smog wise, I'm setting mine up to be changeable back and forth. Yeah, it's a PIA, but for performance and millage at $2 a gallon it's worth an hour of screwing around...

kleetus said:
I don't know that the check engine light would come on as long as you put the O2 sensors back in the pipe...smog wise, I'm setting mine up to be changeable back and forth. Yeah, it's a PIA, but for performance and millage at $2 a gallon it's worth an hour of screwing around...
The EPA like any gov. agency Is not your pal. but how about more regulashons on farm and outher heavey stuff. also maney states do not requier it every were. In IL every thing south of CHITOWN is eximpet. check the book. :F :L

Here in PA where I live only 4 counties had emmissions testing... now we all have visual, but no test, with no exemption for milage per year like they did in the places that actually tested. Yeah, it's messed up. In a year or two, we'll have full emmissions and regular state inspection too, just another way PA is working to screw you.

Something I noticed, and don't know the answer to is how come we don't have a crossover tube in our exhaust? This is the first V8 with duals I've ever seen that didn't have the tube. I know you guys were talking about replacement X pipes, which would solve that. But from stock? Heck, even my Merq had that...

kleetus said:
Something I noticed, and don't know the answer to is how come we don't have a crossover tube in our exhaust? This is the first V8 with duals I've ever seen that didn't have the tube. I know you guys were talking about replacement X pipes, which would solve that. But from stock? Heck, even my Merq had that...

I looked under mine today and it has a crossover tube/H-pipe. It's right before the axle and after the resonators.

dertyclown said:
The EPA like any gov. agency Is not your pal. but how about more regulashons on farm and outher heavey stuff. also maney states do not requier it every were. In IL every thing south of CHITOWN is eximpet. check the book. :F :L
http://www.hop.com/

Members online

Back