Extreme Auto Fest San Diego

Here's the pictures guys. A lot of good looking cars out there, only one LS. We'll take a look at that one first. What do you guys think?

rrmqeo.jpg

23kdaqa.jpg

r0cpd2.jpg

24msw0w.jpg

25atao0.jpg

16gydyb.jpg

x4ivj4.jpg

etbifm.jpg

10zcrja.jpg

Here's an RX-7 with a Corvette engine.

n6erds.jpg

2q2onbs.jpg

And this one of my son standing next to this redamndonkulous 42" wheel.

2itounl.jpg

Johei

A few more...

Good looking Prowler,
2v1opyt.jpg

Supercharged and 150 shot,
i4lees.jpg

Flat black M5,
e8a7md.jpg

No idea, but good looking car,
345dfk0.jpg

Good looking Merc,
2dv5wyc.jpg

r1jrqd.jpg

And IMHO, the best looking Ford out there. 1964 Falcon Wagon, or 1960 or 1961.
dnmxw7.jpg

30xbw93.jpg

b99ks5.jpg

son914.jpg

The guy that owns it was wearing a Mopar hat, you can see him behind the wagon in the third pic.

Johei

Last edited:
Nice pics. But the Falcon wagon is a 60 or 61. You can tell by the battery location and the turn signals in the grill. The 64 and 65 body style had a square look to it. As for those 42" wheels, what are you going to put those under a Regal?

The LS is cool, but needs to black out the amber too!

I like the doors.

Nice photos, looks like a cool show

I didn't like the fit and finish on the LS, the door panels have crazy gaps between the plastic and the door. The door panels also looks chinsy and out of place, the cutouts for the door handle and memory seat buttons look like crap.

LOL nice cars there though.

That orange reminds me of the corvette sting ray concept. Cool cars. Cool to see an ls there, dont like the color though,a lot of custom work in it though

Nice cars. They did bunch of work on that LS.

What year bmw M5 is that? That thing is sick! I want one sooo bad.

Nice photshoot. The LS does not appeal to me. When I observe over modified LS's the amber always seems to be in the headlights and side markers. Handicapped plates.:shifty:

I kinda dig that LS except for the trunk. Nice pics, and your son looks like a lady killer in the making :D

Thanks guys...

Thanks guys, it was alot of fun. My son really enjoyed himself out there.
I stand corrected, the BMW is indeed a 3 series. I talked to one of the Marines that works in the same squadron as I do, he is in the same club as the guy that owns the Bimmer. He tells me that it's not painted flat black, it's actually a matte black vinyl wrap applied to it. Heard about it being done to trunks and such, but never seen a whole car done up with it.

Going up to the L.A. area next month for the next show.

Johei

Members online

No members online now.
Back