Everyones Advice And 2 Cents!

all of those proposed mods..on a (his words) "plain, base, V6".

my spleen. hahaha

Good luck with that.

We get what you're saying. You just want to make it LOOK fast, what with the vertical doors, and 20 inch wheels.

Look fast? Didn't I just say I wanted it to look CLASSY? hmmm...Classy? Fast? Classy? Fast...I don't recall Classy reading like Fast.

You have ADD...we know...that's why im here to explain it to you...again.

No, I don't really understand. Weren't you looking for OTHER peoples' suggestions?

Yes, keyword here is suggestions. Not "OH NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT! or, "NO, 20" rims are GHETTO!"

Im looking for something like, "You should, install the woodgrain kit, put black leather seats, and install a navigational unit."

Something helpful is a suggestion...you understand? See? Im slowly explaining it to you slow people who don't get what a suggestion is.

Blaming it on your ADD again...there goes that attention...

Fair enough. Then go customize the LS you OWN the way you want to. Don't come here and ask for suggestions from the LS crowd and then get your panties in a knot when they don't agree with your silly ideas and they tell you some of those ideas are not good.

Im not getting mad because people are saying my ideas aren't good, im returning the smart ass remarks they posted. If you don't like my idea? Fine, say so, but don't come in here and act like you know so much about vehicles, when half of the threads you create are asking questions on what this is and that is. Worry about your own, if thats what your worried about, but don't belittle someone else's vision because you think its "ghetto".
Don't know what areas you guys come from, but it seems like alot of dry-hating, and prejudice stereo-typing people on here.

Now, im not blaming this one on ADD...ima just say your jumping on the band wagon...dick riding, being a lap dog...you get the point...or do you?

You... DID ask for suggestions. If I were you, I'd listen to most of these guys, they've been there, done that, and know what works, and what don't.

Oh please. Most of you wanna-be know it alls, only have rims, speakers, headlights, and maybe a intake in their car. You guys buy a LSE, and think your the baddest dude on the forum. The only guy i've seen here that has actually done something to their ride is Lou (QuikLS). And he lives 45 minutes away. Yeah I already asked him a few questions, but im looking for what the general public would like to suggest to the category.

Im tryna do something out of the world. Something that'll make my car my personality. Yeah, im ghetto, but i'd like to keep my car on the classy level it's based on. Hence, woodgrain, navigation, 20" rims. Those are luxuries. Luxury, where I come from...means class. No matter how many rap videos show it, it's still luxury.

ADD again...

You mean, "If you don't nutthug me and my ideas about my car, then I don't want to hear differing opinions from people who know WTF they're talking about", don't you? Cause it sure is looking like that.

Wow. The guy that said lambo doors couldn't be done on the rear and front, knows what hes talking about? The guy that said 20" rims is ghetto, knows what hes talking about? Ok, first of all, I already contacted a couple shops, they said the lambo doors CAN be done, and they already have kits produced for the LS for front and rear lambo doors. Matter of fact...http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=287&products_id=3545

Ima share the knowledge with some of you NOT SO BRIGHT WANNA BE MECHANICS. Maybe you guys don't know so much do you?

Maybe all of you got ADD...

Ok. Here's my suggestion.

Learn how to fold your ears just right, pull your head out of your ass, and listen to the LS veterans here. Some of them forgot more than you will ever know about an LS. Even I don't agree with some of the LS guys in other non topic threads, but when it comes to some of them knowing what works and what don't on an LS, I listen to them.

No, explain it to me again, my ADD kicked in half way through your explanation.

That explains why your an idiot. And I know you heard that before, but hey...it's your ADD kickin in right?

The reason im here to explain your idiot again...and again if need be.

My suggestion?

Go see a doctor for that ADD...get a prescription and choke on it.

Anyone else wanna jump on the bandwagon?

Or if anyone else has any REAL suggestions...feel free to post.

If not, hey. I wanna thank the ones who did leave a good idea. For the ones being smart asses, stereo-typical...or the ADD short bus riders, if you want to continue to dry-hate. Be my guest.

Cream

Dry hate? bwahahahahahahah! Oh lord.

WTF am I supposed to be dry hating again? Some t00l who wants to make his BASE v6 LS "classy" by putting lambo doors on it? Are you really that effing retarded? No... don't answer that. I might feel bad if you were retarded.

Stupid-InternetPolice.jpg

Dry hate? bwahahahahahahah! Oh lord.

WTF am I supposed to be dry hating again? Some t00l who wants to make his BASE v6 LS "classy" by putting lambo doors on it? Are you really that effing retarded? No... don't answer that. I might feel bad if you were retarded.

Im not the one with ADD guy.

Never said you was dry hating, but since the shoe feels like it fits, hey. I said you were jumping the band wagon. But now that your true colors show, how much you want to talk jibberish about my motives, it's obvious your a hater.

d9b8a875e188020c2387d823c33c_740.jpg

Oh yeah... I'm a real hater allright. I'm a hater of a V6 BASE LS with a suggester Retail value of around 20K dollars? (according to KBB, anyways). Are you kidding me? I have more than what your car costs in the Drivetrain of my 98 Mark VIII alone!

What next? Bicycle Mirrors? I mean, I'd REALLY be hating on those, you know. Oh, get some of those window curtains for the rear! I mean, after all, the REAL classy cars like the Rolls and the like have them, no? Man, I would worship you!.. not.

And you might just be stupid enough to think that your picking on the ADD comment is hurting my feelings. It's now obvious to me that sarcasm eludes you. Tell me, is it dark up there?

Oh, and I have some news for you, Commie... My true colors have shown themselves a long time ago.

Hating on you and your LS... I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Seriously.

CreamSoda I see you've met our resident Grumpy Old Fart Search Nazi... ;)

Oh yeah... I'm a real hater allright. I'm a hater of a V6 BASE LS with a suggester Retail value of around 20K dollars? (according to KBB, anyways). Are you kidding me? I have more than what your car costs in the Drivetrain of my 98 Mark VIII alone!

What next? Bicycle Mirrors? I mean, I'd REALLY be hating on those, you know. Oh, get some of those window curtains for the rear! I mean, after all, the REAL classy cars like the Rolls and the like have them, no? Man, I would worship you!.. not.

And you might just be stupid enough to think that your picking on the ADD comment is hurting my feelings. It's now obvious to me that sarcasm eludes you. Tell me, is it dark up there?

Oh, and I have some news for you, Commie... My true colors have shown themselves a long time ago.

Hey Frogman, you should go to the forums on craigslist. Go ahead, check em out. You would have so much fun. Oh yeah, quit hating:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: Your so amusing to me. You alone, make it worth my while.

Oh, I read the Rants and Raves for 3 different cities. The Forums are kind of retarded, me thinks. They look like they belong in the mid 80's, what with all the text tree structures.

And if I alone make it worth your while... you need some serious professional help. :lol:

:p

No, no help needed. Im just married to a crazy mexican girl and we have 4 kids. All I do is work, work, work, play with the kids, play with the wife, and play with my car. Being on the computer is my alone time.

Oh man... You have my sympathy then. :lol:

But tell me,I've always been curious... Is it true that Mexican women are wired in such a way that as soon as the words "I DO" come out in front of a priest, (aka when getting married), their butts pop out to 5 times their original size? :lol:

Retail value this, retail value that. Obviously you missed the whole point. My retail valued at 20k base model LS must be on your mind, it's driving you back here every 5 minutes!

Plus your Mark VIII looks like a piece of :q:q:q:q. Good job, you turned a 98 piece of :q:q:q:q into an expensive 98 piece of :q:q:q:q. Costs more than my LS...pfft. Who cares? I bet you more people will like how my LS looks, feels, and how "cheaper" it is compared to your piece of :q:q:q:q. I see the pictures of your ugly ass car, please old man, your sentimental junk doesn't impress me. Do some REAL modifications. DriveTrain...pfft. And don't try and play off the ADD thing. You know your brain neglects anything that pertains to intelligence.

Shows how, maturity doesn't come with age. Grumpy Old Fart?

So your pissed your cars a piece of :q:q:q:q, you don't get any nookie, your old, and you smell like vaporized feces?

Awww, I dont think you've used enough expletives... Do you know what an expletive is? If you don't, go to www.merriamwebster.com.

You can always tell when the other guy is getting pissed off at you by how many swear words he uses. You're starting to sound like Bicycle Mirror boy. Did the old man piss you off? Aww. I'll take that as a compliment. Me, an old fart pissing off a young snot nosed kid such as yourself.

What can I say, I got game.

Two things:
Dude posted a site which touts "universal kit for angel doors front and rear"

Yet STILL no pics..even on that site, of an example of any LS with rear Lambo doors. NONE.

And dude..just because a company CLAIMS to be able to do something? Doesnt mean they can. Just ask those of us who saw McLaren tout having a supercharged LS years ago. They even Had the supercharger IN the engine bay. But ask if it actually WORKED...

And I've never met quik, don't know him. But I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty, that if you consulted him like you say you did, he did NOT recommend you getting front and rear lambo doors and dubs and twinkies on a base V6 LS.

I just KNOW he didnt. :bowrofl:

Now that I've got a bit of time, lets see what I can do with his reply...

Now, I realize that you might not understand everything I will type below in reply to your post, but do try to keep up. OK?

Retail value this, retail value that. Obviously you missed the whole point. My retail valued at 20k base model LS must be on your mind, it's driving you back here every 5 minutes!

Pot... Kettle. 'Nuff said.

Plus your Mark VIII looks like a piec e of (My vocabulary lacks, so I'll use an expletive). Good job, you turned a 98 piece of (My vocabulary lacks, so I'll use an expletive) into an expensive 98 piece of (My vocabulary lacks, so I'll use an expletive).

And this astute observation is coming from a guy who thinks Lambo doors and dubs are classy? bwahahahahaha! Yeah, OK, there, Captain NO Taste.

Costs more than my LS...pfft. Who cares?

Aparently you do too...

I bet you more people will like how my LS looks, feels, and how "cheaper" it is compared to your piece of :q:q:q:q. I see the pictures of your ugly ass car, please old man, your sentimental junk doesn't impress me.

Oh, I'm sure your friends will just fall all over themselves complimenting you on your "unique" Lambo doors and Dubs, and how "classy" your Base V6 LS is.

After all, you seem to only befriend people who nutthug you. Are you really that retarded? Tell me something, I promise I wont tell anyone... Are you an attention whore? Is that why you want to do all these "mods"? So people can admire you and your car? You Sir, are an idiot.

I don't care what my 98 really looks like, and whether or not it has your seal of approval. I don't have the need to get in my car and have everyone "admire" the "good looks" and the "classiness" of my POS. The term "sleeper" as applied to cars eludes you, don't it. It's OK. You'll maybe learn what it means one of these days.

Do some REAL modifications. DriveTrain...pfft.

Some Real modifications? And according to you, what would those be? Lambo doors? Dubs? Oh, maybe I can get the lambo doors and drive around with them open! That way people will admire how cool my car is! Do you think I should get so 20's? I was thinking 24's. Bling Bling, man!

So tell me, what is your idea of "modifications"? Do you mean modifications, or do you mean "Attention whore accessories"? Cause, after all, you gotta be seen, right?

And don't try and play off the ADD thing. You know your brain neglects anything that pertains to intelligence.

I see... And you came to this astonishing medical diagnosis from god knows where you're at? Wow, Dr. Freud must have been an idiot compared to you.

Shows how, maturity doesn't come with age.

Yeah, it does. And I believe you have more than proven that about yourself with your posts.

Grumpy Old Fart?

Obviously, you are either too stupid or to in the dark about the "old fart" inside joke.

So your pissed your cars a piece of :q:q:q:q, you don't get any nookie,

Ok, since YOU brought it up....

I don't need a blinged out car to get laid... You on the other hand, seem to need all the "classy" mods you can get on your car in order to get some lovin. That's sad, really...

your old, and you smell like vaporized feces?

And that was posted as a question, why again? But I'll answer...

Yes I am. You must have the nose of a canine to be able to smell me from god knows where you are at... wait, if you have the nose of a canine, does that mean you have the face to go with it? Is that why you have the need to make your car "classy" so women will even pay attention to you? Wow... So, can I then just call you "Mutt"?

Oh, and it's "you're" not "your". But I'm sure you knew that, right Mutt?

Now, Sit boy! SIT!

Feel free to reply to this post, so that I may dissect your next reply. You see, me the Old Fart has nothing to do nowadays, what with not getting laid (accoding to you), and with having a POS car, except to ridicule t00ls such as yourself.

Frogman I think the Dr. Phill avatar works best for these posts, theres something about your style and that pic that just goes to well together. Do it up again I liked it..LMFAO!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back