Everyone needs to vote

Haha sorry no offense or harm intended. Just haven't had the best experience on LVC as far as Mark owners go. Namely Frogman, but we all know how he can be and if he wasn't already a member I'd vote for him purely for the entertainment he brings me.

But really on topic, I'd like to see the LVC gold member badge under Joes name

+1

Never understood what they see in them. :confused:

Same here....I just don't see one single appeal to them. They just look flat ugly to me. I've never even been to the mark side of the forums.

come on guys, Joe supports us, so its time for us to support him!

they just look flat ugly to me.

ugly-dog.jpg

ugly-dog.jpg

At least we dont have to worry about the air ride :q:q:q:qting bricks.

At least we dont have to worry about the air ride :q:q:q:qting bricks.

i would go back to replacing an air bag every couple of years instead of changing two coils every other month any day.lol

All ready being done

This military program has been in place for decades. Illegals are given a choice of military duty to earn citizenship or jail or deport. Many criminals are given the choice of military duty or jail time. When i was in the military in the 70's many in my platoon were either illegals or criminals earning their rights. If they survived, they got in.

Congrats to NoLimit95 as the June 2011 winner. Thanks to all that participated in voting for your pick. It was a very successful turnout this month. :D

Next month we will start this over all again, so if you have someone in mind to nominate, just tune in this time next month.

Members online

Back