Everyone needs to Vote

The LS side is going to win this lol. They have us out numbered big time. It's like going on CL and putting in Lincoln when searching for a car. 20 LS's will show up and you might not even see a Mark VIII at all.

Right now in my area, I have one Mark VIII and it's a 95 but there are at least 13 LS and LS sport models.

FREE POST!
oh, I guess bump as well. :D

Lets get those votes in. It is a race between a Mark VIII and a LS forum member. Too close to call right now.

Terry is still holding a small lead over the LS forum dude. So all and ever vote counts, so lets still continue to get them in. :D

We the Mark VIII forum members need help, the LS Forum members have tied us in the free membership. We can not let that happen, lets go MArk VIII owners.

This is divided, K9T8M is like Ross Perot stealing votes from HW and Clinton gets elected as a result.

Your-Vote-Counts.jpg

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=74740

Your-Vote-Counts.jpg

Congrats to NoLimit95 as the June 2011 winner. Thanks to all that participated in voting for your pick. It was a very successful turnout this month. :D

Next month we will start this over all again, so if you have someone in mind to nominate, just tune in this time next month.

Members online

Back