everyone else is, well i will too; wheels

plymouth383

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here are pics of my lincoln with saleen speedstars 18X9's. i love the look personally let me know what you think

100_0600.jpg

100_0601.jpg

100_0603.jpg

Looks good to me! Very sharp looking. What size tires are those? 245/45/18???

sure are... they are bf goodrich kdw 2's love these tires. perfect fit for me being lowered and all

Like how the wheel well is filled. Very nice and not overdone. Looking for some like that for my mustang.

thanks for all the compliments. the wheels are perfect in my opinion. i agree, that any bigger just doesnt look sane on these cars. these look great on mark viiis that are lowered. they were a great price too. and that 93 is just waiting for you gman. itll be nice to see it in good hands

Thanks for sharing the pics. I am thinking about this wheel and tire combo and I really like it's look on your ride.

no problem... i havent seen many marks with this setup so i thought i would share. glad you like the setup. to be honest the wheels are just a tad dirty in the pics. they really shine up great. i use wheel wax and that stuff works wonders in my opinion. you wouldnt be disappointed with this setup

Staff online

Members online

Back