evap tray anyone?

is that yours? price would be a deal if all the guts were inside it. most people who's rot out fall off the car and take the guts with them!!

I've made three total... 1 was a fail... 1 is on your car... and mine, which is a new and improved model :D

I'd make a comment about you not being able to do it... but I know you can Fab...

I wish I had my own finger brake....

you dont want me to make one, lol cuz i'll be so anal you wouldnt know which one was factory and made by me. now that im back welding at my old work i have all the stuff to pull it off too!! yours did look good though for an amature and serves the purpose.

serves the purpose.

exactly! i didnt care how it looked, it was better than what i had :eek:

evap tray 2.jpg

you dont want me to make one, lol cuz i'll be so anal you wouldnt know which one was factory and made by me. now that im back welding at my old work i have all the stuff to pull it off too!! yours did look good though for an amature and serves the purpose.

For an amateur!!

I don't even have access to the right tools... I could show you some pretty crazy stuff I have built...

Damn If I had the money I would buy that right now. \

jamie97lsc: do you have one that is near that condition? I'm gonna have the undercarriage done as soon as i'm back on my feet.

Members online

Back