Emblems

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Some idiot stole my emblems at the mall last night:mad: . Probably wearing on a necklace thinking hes old school cool or something:mad: .

Now I have to get new ones:mad: . I did a search and found out that I cant get any factory ones with out the purchase of a OEM grill and rear plate surround unless I get one from LSK.

Now my question is can people post some pics of the LSK emblems on the cars so I can get a idea of what they look like? Some whiners I seen complained about them but I want to get a better perspective than just one from the usual complainers.

Thanks guys.

If you search you'd find tons of pictures of the colored emblems if that's what your looking for. From what I've heard they are not OEM quality and are pretty thin but you can change the color of the Lincoln star behind the primary color.

Or just get an LSE grille.

I found one pic of Rollins car but thats about it. I guess it don't look as bad as a few people said they do.

I wanna get the silver ones now that you said the LSE grill, does anyone suggest a color that would look good for the star?

I'm thinking a matched ( silver ) LSE grill and silver emblems. Ahhh jeez the expense just rises, thinking of it I would need to make it more fluid and get the rear surround painted also...lol! Oh well the price we must pay......

Black emblem with a silver background in the star. A silver/chrome grille with a silver emblem would be a little overdone for me. Ken had an orange emblem on his dark gray car I think which looked good. Red would also look good on silver.

And go on LSKoncepts site and click gallery at the top and it has some customer's cars with different LSK products.

Im thinking on either painting the chrome matte black or getting a painted to match 03+ grille. I honestly think a silver emblem with a black or red star would be just right. The other idea mentioned just seems to tacky to me. Kinda like the red, orange and blue Honda emblems..LMFAO at those all the time.

Do it right, get the whole car wrapped in vinyl. Why just use small decals?

What do you mean? All Im talking about is replacing the front and rear emblems.

I was just messin around. LSK is the only place I know you can get those emblems seperate.

I would just do the 02 LSE grille. The center part would look nice on your color car, especially with the silver wheels.

I think I still have the old grille from my LS somewhere in the garage. And seeing as how I don't have the LS anymore I don't really need the grille. I'll check for you.

We have searched high and low for the OEM emblems but to no avail. The company that makes the actual LS grilles for Ford is Feblo International and they will not even talk to me because I'm not Ford. Imagine that.

So, with that in mind I have a local company here in Knoxville that makes the aftermarket emblems. They are not OEM replacements but do the trick for that custom look. You can spend $160 for a new grille to get the emblem or $15 for an aftermarket emblem. Now, from time to time you'll see grilles on eBay that go cheap and that can be an alternative to get an emblem. I have done that before.

Thanks everyone. NYC I have just taken a look at those grilles and you are right. I might think about it but now I kinda still want the aftermarket type emblems along with tha grille. I think the all red tails would hit the spot just right for the silver with a red star and once my center caps start to crap out like center caps of these types usually do after a few hard washes I wanna send those in to LMS for a silver with red star make over.

I think I still have the old grille from my LS somewhere in the garage. And seeing as how I don't have the LS anymore I don't really need the grille. I'll check for you.

Was it by chance a silver LSE? That is very nice of you to do so!

Silver Birch with red emblem.

LS Lip 10001.JPG

Thanks for the pic GC.

The quality of the emblem looks fine for me! Im not a fan of the red emblem but it does help it stand out in the pic you gave me showing the overall quality.

Here's a pic from the McLaren I bought that came with a red emblem. I changed it out with the stock black one..

LS GRILL, SURROUNDS 004 (Large).jpg

LS GRILL, SURROUNDS 002 (Medium).jpg

Thanks NYC. IMO that red emblem just dont hit the clean cut look I wanna achieve.

But it gives even more credibility to the quality of the emblem like I said before. Thanks man. I am doing it!

1st Gen LSE silver grille with a silver emblem and red star.

LOL...I attached a picture of the rear surround with the stock black emblem. Whatta moron.

Speaking of that black emblem...I have my chrome rear surround with the stock emblem on it. I'll start the bidding at 100 bucks :p

Dude go for it! Well I wouldnt do it that high but I would do a auction just to see what it goes for...lol!

Thanks, very appreciated guys!!

You guys are great!

Members online

Back