eibach spring kit

05LSMAN

New LVC Member
Reaction score
wondering if anyone has the eibach spring kit on their ls? also, if anyone has other suggestions for some other company's kits?

LSE and Eibach Springs

05LSMAN said:
wondering if anyone has the eibach spring kit on their ls? also, if anyone has other suggestions for some other company's kits?

See Signature.

many many many owners are running an eibach spring kit (do a search).

there is:
- eibach
- h&r
- intrax
- springtech

Quik LS said:
many many many owners are running an eibach spring kit (do a search).

there is:
- eibach
- h&r
- intrax
- springtech

What do you know about the H&r's Lou.

I gave away my opportunity to get the springtechs, so I was looking a H&r to compare to Eibachs. I have the Eibachs in my gt but have had H&r's in a couple of other 'Stangs and actually like them better (I think it is mostly the pricing of the Eibachs seems steep at times).

the guys running the H&Rs say they are similar to the eibach - though I don't think anyone has driven an LS on both. I run the intrax due to the lowest drop....

rims

lexdiamondz10304 said:
22"???!?! with springs?? man thats going to be a challenge, its impossible to drop an LS on just 20's
why do you said that,it looks like there's some much room in that wheel well,anyhow all this is being done while it's at the shop so if they do hit we're going to roll the fenders. :N :monkey:

I just got my Eibach springs delivered. Hoping to get them installed this week...

Got them installed today! The car looks awesome. The stance is greatly improved. They ran out of time to do the alignment. The car is tracking fine i.e. no pulling left or right but I am sure the camber and possibly toe and caster are off so I am driving her gently until Monday so I have no impressions of the handling improvements yet. One thing to note, I am bottoming as I enter my own garage! My house sits up on a hill so I am entering the garage at an incline and something is hitting underneath. Must be careful over speedbumps!!

I have before pics and hope to take the after ones as soon as my car is cleaned up (it's been raining in Atlanta for a week and I drove it 350 miles in the rain today albeit before I had the springs installed). Hope to get them posted on my site this week. :Beer

Pictures:
Rear before
rearbefore.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Rear after
rearafter.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Front before
frontbefore.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Front after
frontafter.jpg.w300h200.jpg

My baby:
mybaby.jpg.w560h373.jpg

That looks awesome! It's amazing what a little drop can do to the appearance of our cars. The Eibach's are by far my favorite mod that I have done to my car up to this point. I love those stock rims on your car too, I was thinking about getting a set off eBay for mine. Keep up the good work.

Nice

Bastards making me want to spend more money on my car. Looks good Kelleyo

:Beer

Kelleyo said:
Pictures:
Rear before
rearbefore.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Rear after
rearafter.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Front before
frontbefore.jpg.w300h200.jpg

Front after
frontafter.jpg.w300h200.jpg

My baby:
mybaby.jpg.w560h373.jpg

Looks great. How much was installation. Can anyone in the St. Louis area recommend a place to get mine done?

ltnate3 said:
Looks great. How much was installation. Can anyone in the St. Louis area recommend a place to get mine done?
Any dealer can install them. There isn't any difference in installing the Eibach's than any other spring. Your local shock and muffler place can install them too. Just make sure you have it aligned.

ltnate3 said:
I had mine done at a local shop. $250 installed including alignment...

Looks great. How much was installation. Can anyone in the St. Louis area recommend a place to get mine done?[/QUOTE]

I had my local FLM dealership install mine they quoted/charged me $225.00 plus alignment. They did a great job and they loved it so well they took a picture and its on there wall of happy customers. HAHA

-Scott-

here are my before and after pics

Before http://photobucket.com/albums/y134/ohioXKE/?action=view&current=DSC00604.jpg

After http://photobucket.com/albums/y134/ohioXKE/?action=view&current=DSC00608.jpg

all you peeps who have had springs installed professionaly...... how much do people charge to install them? where did you get yours installed? found eibachs for 250 shipped.

I am also waiting to install my Eibachs. $250 shipped from tire rack.

To the DIY's on this project, are there any tips or tricks for this particular car? My 94 Tbird was pretty straight forward. Those were intrax- fairly similar platform as LS so I should have a good comparison.

I didn't see any threads describing the process. Perhaps i'll write up an article if theres nothing on here yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back