Ebay wheel deal

those are very possibly the ugliest rims in existance...please burn ur computer after reading...

and if you say that's its my opinion that they are ugly i am going to disagree, cuz i looked it up on google and said that i am right and thats its a fact. i just proved you wrong with science.

those are very possibly the ugliest rims in existance...please burn ur computer after reading...

and if you say that's its my opinion that they are ugly i am going to disagree, cuz i looked it up on google and said that i am right and thats its a fact. i just proved you wrong with science.

LMFAO, way to be a dick.

They aren't are the ugliest, but not far from it. Real cheap though for someone that likes them.

LOL I hear ya! There's a reason they're only $299!!

bahahahahaha.

Man DJ you on a roll dude.

I love it... no homo......

okay maybe a little homo....:shifty:

LMFAO, way to be a dick.

They aren't are the ugliest, but not far from it. Real cheap though for someone that likes them.

LOL I hear ya! There's a reason they're only $299!!

bahahahahaha.

Man DJ you on a roll dude.

I love it... no homo......

okay maybe a little homo....:shifty:

in the worlds of jim mcgreevey's life partner...."everyone's a little gay".... hahahahahahaa :eek:

shutup alax!!! ooh look at me im alax the lvc good guy everyone like me please!!! just admit they are ugly...come on....its science!!!

Hey DJ....... FUK YOU :D. Really though, I dont think they are ugly. Someone bought rims on here a little while ago and cleaned them up real good. Although he did a really good job on them, the rims were one of the ugliest I've seen for the ls. They were 5 spoke, but fat 5 spokes and as a whole the rims looked, for lack of a better word, chubby. Now those were ugly rims, even the 3 blade purple rims are ugly but these aren't that ugly, I bet you're uglier. :p

Because if it's on the internet it MUST be true, right? Google does NOT = science. Dumbass.

Those look nice but never heard of them or seen them on a ls

Because if it's on the internet it MUST be true, right? Google does NOT = science. Dumbass.

g...really? cuz i didnt know that...seriously i didnt know this until right now cuz u just told me....

seriously....get over urself sweet p...ur like the only one who doesn't know im just busting his balls!!! now who's is the ass that is dumb??!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back