Ebay susp parts

Movie Muscle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody has ever purchased suspension parts from the seller known as Bestsuspension on Ebay? He has great pricing, and good feed back. His whloe front end kit is 205.00

I checked his store history and found a number of mark parts buyers and wonder if anyone has experience with him and could tell me the grade of parts recieved etc. Thanks

Jamies98LSC has tried them and they are junk! Complete front end lasted 8 mos and had to be done again.

Do not buy, you get what you pay for and you are getting junk. ONLY TRW or MOOG should be on this car. And often if you buy MOOG you will get TRW stamped parts... so shop TRW.

I tried buying sway bar links off of him at one point. I didn't get anything or any shipping notice from him for 3 weeks so I sent him a message and got a very strange reply. Just some letters and some words that didn't make sense?

So I reported it to Paypal and then I got another reply from him say the parts aren't in stock. He returned my payment and said he would send the parts when they came into stock. I never received anything and really don't think I will ever try again for what it's worth :(

Nasty boys. Thanks for the input. I had only put OEM in my 93 and some TRW in my 94. I figured the price was just way to good at $204. His history shows as amazing but I believe the buyers have no clue. I find I run through ball joints at a crazy pace in my Marks reguardless of the manufacturer..........but it just might have something to do with my driving wink wink.

bestsuspension is all chinese junk. the prices are good, because its garbage, my buddy recently bought lowers and one of them had a spanked ball joint right out of the box. they sent him another one for free, but still, my front end on my 98 was all their parts, me out of all people should have known better, but i too wanted to spend as little as possible, well the parts were smoked after 8 months and less then 9000 miles. one of the lower ball joints was dry and orange, rusty, ready to send my wheel on a ride of its own. i wasnt taking any chances again so i ordered all brand new TRW, everything, uppers, lower, strut rod bushings and end links . front end rebuild twice in less then a year really sucks, didnt cost me any labot cuz i do it all myself, but time is money, i could have been doing something else, so the lesson leanred was, stay far away from their crap, their feedback is awesome, but their parts suck.

Much appreciated guys. Back to my quality stuff then. I noticed a decent amount of Mark parts sold ,and knew somebody here had to have tried them out.

There's a fellow here in NJ who works for a Ford dealer during the day and has his own repair business that he works in the evenings, weekends, and when the dealership is slow. For some things, he uses all OEM parts as they are the best. For others, he uses aftermarket. OEM parts for the Mark VIII front end, he said, are the best. I had the dealer replace the springs and shocks, but it feels like the bushings need to be done. That dealership just does not do top quality work, so I'll eventually bring the car to Mark and have him go over the front end -- again.

When he uses aftermarket suspension parts, he uses Moog. He did all Moog tie rod ends and ball joints on my Navigator. My auto parts guy is big on selling only quality parts. I've been buying from him for over 20 years, and with five cars and that I try to do a lot of work myself, I buy lots of parts. He lets pep boys, et al, sell the cheap crap while he sticks with the good stuff. John sells Moog and some TRW for suspensions.

Best regards,
Frank

yes i see confusion about this all the time, moog and trw are the same company, the mark VIII's rolled off the assembly line with these parts in the car, so when someone says oem brand, just say trw, trw is not aftermarket, some people consider trw aftermarket, when in fact they are oem parts. if you went to ford and bought the front end parts you needed, you would open the box to see trw parts, the suspension parts are not stamped ford or motorcraft.

I bought stuff from best suspension and I had sloppy ball joints on the uppers right out of the box.

The more I am reading on this seller along with my brief experience with them the more I will never go near them again!

Just the reply I got when I messaged them I wonder if I was talking to China :eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back