EBAY - Jagaur XF wheels/tires $550 - someone jump on these

Thanks I realized that shortly after posting. That's a good deal. I'm talking to the seller now. I for some reason am becomming a wheel
Collector lol. I can't stop wanting other wheels. I have 2 for my 06 and 2 for my LSE. An I am looking at buying 2 more sets. I'm crazyyyy. But it's a steal haha

Haha just read that thread. No one likes them haha. But I think in chrome they could look completely different.

Not a problem man.

Yeah i think they will look fine, especially in chrome. The worse will happen (if you don't like them) you will just resell them and have extra franklin bill in your pocket.

The listing says local pickup only. Hopefully you can get them to ship.

They are 18x8.5 and the offset puts the top of the rim almost flush with the body line. It's offset just a little more then the factory 17's I had.

Haha just read that thread. No one likes them haha. But I think in chrome they could look completely different.
Sorry they aren't more bling blingy. Maybe I'll try zip-tie'ing some pin wheels on them so I can have spinners. Hahahahaha? </sarcasm>

Whatever floats your boat. I like them on my LS and that's all I pretty much care about. Although one day I will have to get around to putting the Lincoln center caps in them. If those are the stock XF tires then they are worth about $2-250/ea new. They are a little soft in the sidewall but are light years better then the crappy Michelin Pilot MXM's I had on my stock LS rims. I get good result with around 40psi. They do tend to flat spot some so the first 5 minutes of driving after they sit overnight will be a touch harsher. By the time the engine warms up they are usually good to go. At the extreme end of the suspension you will get some rub on the liner. Really only notice it when you hit a big dip in the road though. Speedo will be off about 2-3 MPH. So 55 is really 52 or so the radar speed trap signs tell me.

Never said I didn't like them. Way before you had them I was looking at a set but it turned out to be expired and I could not find a cheap set. And then I came across the wheels I currently have and well the price didn't even matter. Lol they look like the belong on the car. What tire size are you running? The same 245-45-18?? And hey Tampa huh? Ever get to the otherside of the state? I'm comming to tampa in about a month. Maybe you could pick them up for me. Lol.

Never said I didn't like them. Way before you had them I was looking at a set but it turned out to be expired and I could not find a cheap set. And then I came across the wheels I currently have and well the price didn't even matter. Lol they look like the belong on the car. What tire size are you running? The same 245-45-18?? And hey Tampa huh? Ever get to the otherside of the state? I'm comming to tampa in about a month. Maybe you could pick them up for me. Lol.

I'm running the stock 245/45r18 ContiProContacts. The set I got was from a certified used 2010 Jag XF that was just bought where the lady wanted 20" rims. Since the car was "Certified Used", that basically means they were brand new tires with about 500-miles on them. They still had the little mold nubs on them. Plus I sold my stock set to a guy on here for around $300 I think. Evidently the people who buy Jag XFs like the curbs cause the auction says there is some curb rash on them. Mine has a small spot on them as well. One of these days when I am bored I'll have them filled in and repainted or maybe powder coated. Where mine has the rash is on the lip so it will be easy to hide. Those pictures don't tell much about where the rash is.

As far as driving to Jupiter, FL it's about a 4-hour trip one way. I'd have a good 8-9 hours in driving there, doing the deal, and driving back. What I might be interested in doing is driving there, picking them up, and putting them on my car for a week while I get mine stripped and painted (or powdercoated). Have to think on that overnight.

If they were 19" or 20", I would seriously be considering them. I do like them. Just like the larger wheel stance for the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back