Ebay find

All I was saying was that a member told me about an issue with a sale to you. No he never explained it, I don't know him and frankly I don't care. The other poster asked if we had heard anything, so I told him what I heard.

Nice to see you are still alive....:shifty:

omg! Some real soap opra drama going on in here...argue2

All I was saying was that a member told me about an issue with a sale to you. No he never explained it, I don't know him and frankly I don't care. The other poster asked if we had heard anything, so I told him what I heard.

Nice to see you are still alive....:shifty:

I dont care what you were saying.

Since it was mentioned and some of the few respectful people in the LS scene here e-mailed me on the subject I had that right to clarify.

Funny, you of all people mentioned before he did.:rolleyes:

Woah! The return!

Nice to see you post again Werner. Perhaps you will end up staying around now? Do you still lurk yet just not post? Also I guess you still have your LS? I thought I saw a recent thread where it linked to your craigslist and it was for sale? Or maybe that was the wheels.

Anyways. Wlcome back if u stay.

There has been other drama since your absence and a particular member was kind of on the spot and still posts, however things calmed
down and he is actually doing alot better and has posted helpful information.

But yea. This isn't LVC, this actually IS madnesssssss!

Yeah, the wheels guy was John (LsUnV2). Good guy, but I coulda gotten a better deal on the wheels I bought. He and I got intoa bidding war for the fondmetals. He won. Then a month later sold them to me for the price he paid for them.

I can't complain, because i love the wheels. But I had to spend an extra $200 :rolleyes:

Someone should buy his LSE, btw. Beautiful car.

:q:q:q:q, you guys are right. I was thinking of John. Well, I never had a problem with either of them.

The real situation was as follows: JWerner2 can you agree with me that this is what occurred?

A couple years ago JWerner2 and I came to an agreement to trade the Gen II LSE grille off of my silver 02 for the Mclaren he had.

I did not purchase tracking on the grille, however I have bought and sold on Ebay quite a bit and never had a problem without tracking. I am not sure what evidence I could produce to prove i shipped it, other than I was trading in my silver 02 for a black 06 and had no need for the grille anymore.

I told him to wait until he got mine to send his to make sure he was happy with it and it arrived without damage.

Long story short the grille never showed up even after a few weeks, we talked about it every couple of days.

He did offer to send me the Mclaren grille anyway and I declined. I did not feel right doing that since my grille never arrived.

A short time later he ended up with a Gen II LSE grille. I asked him about it he said he got it at the dealership.

My wife and other people who knew about the trade I had attempted thought it was kind of funny. I chalked it up to either lost package or stolen package. I felt I learned my lesson, be it buy tracking or insurance or whatever.

Recently some people on here had made comments about #1 Ford Fan saying he was JWerner2 and things. Some others were making comments about running into "situations" with him. Since he was no longer an active member I threw my story out there to see what other members made of it.

I logged on today to get a PM from him. I replied.

Then I got another PM from another member telling me that he was back.

JWerner2 I did not call you out then, nor was that my goal now.

Since you were no longer active on here I figured there would be no harm to you and others were already talking about situations.

I don't know that you got the grille-

I simply let my $200+ loss and experience be known years later after you were no longer on here. Honestly the replies that others said about you reassured me that it was indeed as I suspected, lost or stolen.

There was never a need for name calling or putting people down.

All I can go by is I sent mine and it was never recieved. Then a little while later you have one. I am not sure how I am to blame for anything wrong?

I'm suprised no one on here picked them up. Sold pretty cheap. Or maybe it was someone on here but no one said anything.

In my eyes Werner is a stand up guy. alongside a few others that have been here for a while, Pete and Tommy to name a few. if i didn't see something go down then i'm not going to form an opinion about it without being fully informed. Werner, $hit happens buddy but there are still those that appreciated the things you posted on this forum.

Yeah, cheapest i've seen is like around 240-260 shipped. I got mine for 200 shipped.

i would of thought that when i checked it the night before it would be higher, better luck next time :rolleyes: lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back