ebay cheap supercharger 4.6

That price really isn't that bad or that good.... not considering that is part #1 on a list of about 30 individual things you need to "bolt" one on our engine.

I'm assuming there is no adapter set up for that to work on 'B' heads, so 'C' heads will be needed on top of everything else, right?

does not come with adapters or mounts/brackets.however he does have a link posted there of a place that does have them at a reasonable price.

To do a terminator blower on our cars isn't a simple deal.... I will try and dig up the list of EVERYTHING... and it is a LONG list.

First off there isn't even a lower intake on that blower, or an intercooler, and we don't have C heads, and what about fuel rails and the serpentine belt, and the timing cover, alternator mounting, water pump... the list goes on for a while...

Here is the part's list that would be needed when doing the swap for 99-01 cobras and 03-04 mach 1's.You need to add 99+ heads and some custom work to make it work in Mark VIII.

(6312) Crank pulley /Harmonic Balancer
(6312B) Supercharger Crank drive pulley
(8678A) Pulley w/mount Replaces stk. alt. Pulley on 99-01 Cobra’s and 03/04 Mach 1’s
(6B209B) Pulley bridge assembly for S.C.
(8678B) Idler pulley,timing cover LH side
(6D080) Timing cover
(10A313) Upper alternator bracket
(10153) Lower alternator bracket
(10346) Alternator
1U2Z-14S411-TA Electrical connector (alt. to harmness )
(6B209A) Tensioner on timing cover
(8260) Radiator hose
(8A593) Radiator hose
(8K576) Radiator hose
(8548) Water cross over pipe
(6881) Cobra oil cooler adapter
Note: Use your stock gasket from your adapter or a leak will occur
with a Cobra gasket!
(6A642) Cobra Oil cooler
(9002) Cobra fuel tank
(9H307) Cobra fuel pump
(6F066) Eaton supercharger
(9424) Lower intake
(6K775) Garrett factory intercooler
3U2Z-14S411-JUA IAT sensor connector
(9H308A) Intercooler hard lines that hug the block
(9N491A) Intercooler hard lines that come from the h/e
(9L443A) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from the i/c adapter to i/c res.
(9L443B) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from the i/c adapter to the hard lines that hug the block
(9L443C) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from the hard line to i/c pump
(9L443D) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from hard line to hard line coming from h/e
(9L443E) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from hard line from h/e to i/c pump
(9L443F) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from hard line and connects to h/e
(9L443G) Intercooler pipe to heat Exchanger that goes from hard line and connects to h/e
(8501) Ford / Bosche water pump for intercooler
(8K226) Factory heat exchanger
(8A193) Heat exchanger mounting bracket
(8C386) 2each bracket clamps for h/e
(9N491B) Lower manifold to intercooler water adapter
(9A589) Plenum
(9E926) Throttle Body
(9B659) Intake tube from maf to t/b.
(9F715) IAC valve
(9F593) Injectors
(6F089) Boost bypass actuator
(8N500) Intercooler pump bracket
(9A825) Cruise control cable
(9A758) Throttle cable
(9728) Throttle and cruise control cable mounting bracket
(12B579) MAF
(9D475) EGR valve
(9D477) EGR tube
(6C324) PCV tubing
(9F479) Sensor on the back of the S/C
(9J432) Bracket for vacuum stuff on left side of the S/C
(9H465) Vacuum stuff
(9J459) Vacuum stuff
(9J460) Vacuum stuff
(9E498) Hose's or tube cluster of connectors for the vacuum parts above
(9F670) IAC gasket
(6020) Timing cover gasket LH side
(6020) Timing cover gasket middle
(6020) Timing cover gasket RH side
(9H486) Intercooler to S.C. gasket
(9L437) Plenum to S/C gasket
(9D476) EGR gasket

there you go, short list right?

by the time you aquire all the s*it, you are better off just finding a wrecked cobra(because there is a lot of idiots who don't know how to drive a fast car) and get the drive train out of that and then you have a great base to start with:D

I'm saving that damn list so I don't have to try and find it next time this comes up... lol

im glad ya'll here cause i dont know the first thing didley squat about mechanics!i sniff paint and hate grease!someday ya'll gonna want some sweet custom paint work done and maybe then i'll get something nice done to my engine/drivetrain.raising 3 boys(2 of which are twins) aint cheap and it suks to make good money each week and fork it all over week in and week out to keep this family going.i wish sometimes i was single again just so i can hop up my mk8.

by the time you aquire all the s*it, you are better off just finding a wrecked cobra(because there is a lot of idiots who don't know how to drive a fast car) and get the drive train out of that and then you have a great base to start with:D

HAH by the time you find a salvage, you'll be THOUSANDS of dollar over what a conversion would cost. just the wiring and computer work alone would blow the budget.

They sell those damn motors on eBay for $5k all day long... but then again you actually did it so ya :D

That list has some stuff you don't need or can't use. You probably could just change over to "C" heads and buy a KB Tuner kit for the 99's cheaper than all that list.

HAH by the time you find a salvage, you'll be THOUSANDS of dollar over what a conversion would cost. just the wiring and computer work alone would blow the budget.

Not where I get my parts from....ha ha ha! I will never tell! Yeah, your right! You could save a good amount if you were able to do it yourself:) From the looks of it, you speak from experience! BTW nice car!

Not where I get my parts from....ha ha ha! I will never tell! Yeah, your right! You could save a good amount if you were able to do it yourself:) From the looks of it, you speak from experience! BTW nice car!

It would be FAR cheaper, easier, tunable, and reliable to get a built long put a vortec / XYZ blower on the car and call it done. Most 03/04 cobra motors are cheap for a reason have ALOT of used ones problems or will develop problems. Alot of those motors on the market are ticking time bombs. The new ones aren't cheap and even if you get one super cheap, the work and wiring to get it working it a mind blower.

I've done 6 swaps (1 Lincoln, 5 mustangs) and 1 of the motors went bad within the first 1000 miles of light driving and the other was bad out of the box (tick head, low compression on 2 cylinders)

there is a guy (i forget his name) about 60 miles from me who has been in mm&ff and other magazines who does a lot of turbo work and when i bought my cobra fuel pump, he said he would be able to turbo my mark and said he could with the limited room there is. I am thinking of going turbo with a built motor of coarse:D

Members online

Back