Early morning hangovers before work.

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I stopped drinking at around 530am this morning, had to be at work for 8am, instead of sleeping I pounded a 5hr energy drink and went on a photo binge, here are some of the pics I took...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

They came out a lot more clear on my lap top, dunno what happened whilst uploading but the pics look like garbage now.. :(

Nice photoshoot!

I really like the old bell tower one! I need to get some more scenic photos of mine.

Those came out pretty nice, especially for drunkin-pics.:D

from the top down #5 got a nasty stance to it, I want some yellow fog lamps! good job

Nice pics. What kind of hangover was it. Was it the knife to the back of the head every 5 seconds or a dull pulsating pain in the middle of the brain.

Lookin' good!
Florida eh? Where's that A55 RGY LS when you need it :p

Nice. I was hungover Sunday morning. I was camping all weekend. Ran out of mixer for the captain and vodka, so we started pulling straight from the bottle, and chasing with beer.

It was a I stopped on the side of the road to vomit and then decided it would be a decent place to take pictures type of hangover lol

Starch - Nokya H10 Hyper Yellows is what I have.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Nice shoot man, I need to take some like that too. Most of mine are mainly showing things off in front of my garage. Car looks real clean

It was a I stopped on the side of the road to vomit and then decided it would be a decent place to take pictures type of hangover lol

Starch - Nokya H10 Hyper Yellows is what I have.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

yessir thank you I just ordered them

I stopped drinking at around 530am this morning, had to be at work for 8am, instead of sleeping I pounded a 5hr energy drink and went on a photo binge, here are some of the pics I took...

If your up-till-5:30 drinking is anything like my up-till-5:30 drinking was you were likely still quite drunk at 8am for work.

http://www.bloodalcoholcalculator.org/

Nice pics though.

missing linc- one more thing did you buy that extra high heat wire harness? do they actually get that hot to where it makes you wonder about it?

Morning light is always good for shooting cool pics. That's what I've heard anyway. I've never been up early enough to see for myself.

+1, i cant really rumber the last time i saw early morning except for when i was going to sleep lol

Is "MissingLink" your handle, or your state of mind...after drinking that is...???

Its Linc', for obvious reasons and its my handle, just for the car. I keep my composure whilst being hammered.

Oh Oh look what just came in the mail, thanks again Missing Linc' AKA Drunken Linc'

NOKYA.jpg

Members online

Back