Ear to ear grin!

ripped camel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got the Magnaflow dual in/dual out resonator with true dual pipes and two magnaflow mufflers. An all straight through design, and holy crap is it quick. I definitely don't think it's the butt dyno making me think that because it's BARELY louder than stock. It's really quiet. But that's ok because It's a Lincoln, and I didn't want it to sound like my Mustang. :D

Man I love how fast this thing is now. I just can't wait till the new burned exhaust pipe smell goes away. :shifty:

I need to find some ricers to sacrifice to the car gods. :cool:

Did you go 2.5" all the way? Need a sound clip, would love to hear it.

yes please throw up a sound clip or even one of those spiff lets set a cam behind the car youtube vids. .. seriously a good sound clip would be awesome and not one of those idle idle idle rev for 1 second idle idle idle done clips. get into it. rip it up a little bit make it hit 6k a few times lets us hear it. you get the point :).. hell i think it would be awesome if we could get a collection of these and make a thread for it.

HAHAHA! Ok guys. I took a before clip, I just need to get the after clip. I just haven't had time. I'll work on it this weekend.

Him? Oh, you don't wanna know what he offered to do if I shared the Klondike bar I was wolfing down a few weekends ago...

Unfortunately for him, I'm not into guys.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........... I'm a moron, who is happy?

Nah. not a moron. You just suck at tEh reading. It's all good, we know this about you already.

Pulls up chair and puts popcorn in the microwave... Give me 3 1/2 mins...

:D

You guys think He's kidding... He's not...

Picture 18.jpg

yes, i am planning on a new exhaust too, please make a sound clip!

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=56381

Go to that thread and I have a vid of my car on the Dyno with that exhaust. It's really quiet. I had my wife drive it, and I drove next to her with a different car. I had her floor it. You could hear a very low Mustang type exhaust note, however it was very quiet!

If I rev it next to someone they can barely hear it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back