DUB Show Boston Pics

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I entered the LS in the DUB show over the weekend. It was held at the Bayside Expo Center and was the first indoor show I have attended. I ended up splitting power with 3 guys so I could power my stereo and lights. They go over your car with a fine tooth comb at a show like this.

I took 2 trophies.

1st Place Full Size Street
(Class Consisted of 300C, Magnums, Chargers and My LS) Tough competition.

Best Full Size Street Overall

I got $200 in money and 2 5 1/2 foot trophies that I rode home with out the sunroof. It was an awesome show and I did the LS proud.

The trophies are the 2 blue ones in the pictures.

Remember to vote for me at Carster.

Pics.

DUBShow006-vi.jpg

DUBShow010-vi.jpg

DUBShow084-vi.jpg

DUBShow083-vi.jpg

More pics to follow. There was some crazy stuff at the show.
Hummer H2 on 30's
Charger on 26's
Every color paint on just about every high end car
Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Ferraris.

Funk Flex Show Next Weekend.

I was at the Bay Side expo center yesterday and I saw your car. I asked you a few questions about it. Great car, immaculate condition. Congrats to your trophys. Your car was insane.....!!!

Vaughn84 said:
Congradulations! You car is so fu<kin sic. How many trophies is that now?

7 shows 10 trophies. It has been a good run so far. Funk Flex in Hartford CT this coming weekend.

Anyone else find it funny that the folks with the exotics just kinda show up with their cars? I mean, no/few mods. Just clean it and show up. I guess my thing is anyone with a $100+K could go out and buy one of those. It takes hard work and some skill to take a $20k car and turn it into something that turns heads.

Congrats on the win! Make sure you clean the bugs off the top of the trophies. :D

Members online

Back