DTS Icon

DTSon22s

LVC Member
Reaction score
I came across this on the Internet and was wondering if it was ever made? The reason I ask, I want to to know if those headlights or any other custom headlights are available for the 2000 & up Devilles. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

DTSon22s said:
I came across this on the Internet and was wondering if it was ever made? The reason I ask, I want to to know if those headlights or any other custom headlights are available for the 2000 & up Devilles. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Not specifically. Headlight covers would need to be made from a universal kit, and headlights would basically need to be custom made or custom fitted. Many Sevilles/Eldos have angel eyes along with a few, very good looking Lincolns ;)

I like the Angel eyes on the LS. Just wish there was a projector style headlamp out there for the Deville. Oh well...

DTSon22's, got a quick question for ya. Ive been lookin around for rims for my deville and wanted to go 22, 20's are way too small but everywhere i have been and everyone i have asked have told me that 22's wont fit on the 00-05 devilles. From your name alone sounds like you got the job done. Was wondering if you can spread so info of how you pulled that off. What size tires are you running? Do you have any major scraping problems? What actual size rims do you have and if you could suggest anywhere to look it would be awsome. Thanks alot for any and all help. Zach
P.S. Sorry to steal your old thread, lol.

Hey DTSon22's, sorry for askin a question you have link to the answers. I stumbled across your Cardomain site that answers all my questions. Thanks alot and sorry for not searching it out. Zach

Members online

Back