Driving is A drug

dertyclown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so to day I got a CD from a frend. ok so I stold it from his car when I was drunk ( I might give it back). well I had a 30min. drive on the hiway and poped in this cd there was tecno junk on it but I let it play and the sub was hitting really hard. In less than 5min I was doing 120 and did not even know it. I came up on a grop of 30 cars or so and started passing them weaving in and out, passing on the sholder and kept it at 120 the hole time. the song's beat changed to a slower one just after all the passing. up over a hill and on the way down it started to speed up and the next bunch of cars was there maby 25 this time by the time I hit the bottom of the hill I had gotten to 140MPH and buzzed past them the song slowed this time too. this happend two more times. It was as if I was in perfict sinck with the song car and road. Driving is my drug of choice, its so Fing addictive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dertyclown said:
so to day I got a CD from a frend. ok so I stold it from his car when I was drunk ( I might give it back). well I had a 30min. drive on the hiway and poped in this cd there was tecno junk on it but I let it play and the sub was hitting really hard. In less than 5min I was doing 120 and did not even know it. I came up on a grop of 30 cars or so and started passing them weaving in and out, passing on the sholder and kept it at 120 the hole time. the song's beat changed to a slower one just after all the passing. up over a hill and on the way down it started to speed up and the next bunch of cars was there maby 25 this time by the time I hit the bottom of the hill I had gotten to 140MPH and buzzed past them the song slowed this time too. this happend two more times. It was as if I was in perfict sinck with the song car and road. Driving is my drug of choice, its so Fing addictive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like drinking is your drug of choice...just remember those two dont mix.

I don't think he was drunk during the high speed shenanigans :D

Been there before Dirty...., and agree with you whole heartedly. Nothing better than a quick beat to bring the right foot DOWN!!!!

94m5 said:
Been there before Dirty...., and agree with you whole heartedly. Nothing better than a quick beat to bring the right foot DOWN!!!!

DEFINATLY! Crank up the Skynard!

My sister is in to some Fed Up music but one band sounds like A mexican mix of korn and pantera It really kicks ass when you feel like getting pised off.
Ya drugs and driving don't mix. Well I had a good one once. driving throw the Mt. s on my way in to AZ doing about 110 (In a Civic thats fast) so I lit A Jay and put on smoke on the watter. it was so sweet

If I ever ran in to that guy on the street I would beat his a$$ down. I hate that fucc

Members online

No members online now.
Back