Double DIN Kit

DaInfamous0ne

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Can ANYBODY tell me were to get this kit from? I don't wanna pay $100+ juss to have my Flip-out screen & My Panasonic CD Player nearby.
(DVD Player is going in the Glove Compartment)

1087417395094_DSC05822.JPG

1087898078638_DSC05817.JPG

1087733621625_DSC05814.JPG

1087682071667_DSC05847.JPG

By The Way, I got the pics off Ebay & the kit caught my eye. :feed

its actually not a "kit". that piece was made out of a sheet of ABS plastic cut to shape, bent horizontally convex, and glued to the inside of the stock bezel. the abs was then cut out to hold two individual single din radios. i have to make them all the time for those f-ing caddy's where i work, no one makes a pre-fab unfortunately. (double DIN by the way means one single opening the size of two DIN hieghts, not two seperate DIN openings)

ps, if you dont believe that that kit is a DIY, check out the choppy jagged cut on the black abs plastic above the top deck. or the gap between the two decks together. looks like $h!t when you actually notice that, now doesnt it?

Heat guy, carpenter knife, some measurements and a few scratch pieces of ABS are your friend bro. Get started and let us know how it goes.

Pepsi2185 said:
Heat guy, carpenter knife, some measurements and a few scratch pieces of ABS are your friend bro. Get started and let us know how it goes.
goto best buy and ask them for a METRA kit for your application. or go to sounddomain.com and order 1.
Eric

Members online

Back