Door courtesy projector lamps AWESOME

Seems ricerish and expensive. Rather save my money for when something breaks.

Yep, but I see it comes with a drill tool. The only thing I am worried about is drilling through the metal and cutting my hand in the process :D

Yep, but I see it comes with a drill tool. The only thing I am worried about is drilling through the metal and cutting my hand in the process :D

At least you know that you are going to bleed at some point.

As with all LS repairs, if you ain't dripping blood then you ain't doing it right.

As with all LS repairs, if you ain't dripping blood then you ain't doing it right.

I agree. Talking from experience don't drip too much blood into the plug wells or you will end up with a misfire. Unless you have a very low sodium diet of course.

Definitely will. I'm ordering them tonight if I can find a couple of them in the US to reduce shipping time.

I just received my pair of lincoln projectors logo maybe putting some picts this saturday, thanks fudge12 for the IDEA.

You're welcome. I also never got time to install mine yet. I'd love to see where you're putting yours. Please post pics when you're done. Thanks!

?

haha funny i was going way for you to see where you put it i don't know i was planning to put it on the mirrors but i think is to high i just install it on my dads car on the door panel and i thinks that's the perfect place.:confused:

Under the door panel is the perfect place to put them, or maybe under the trunk or hood if you want more of a showcase look.

sorry for the picts quality but i will upload some good picts tonight this are on my dads car!!!

IMG00372-20130127-2236.jpg

I thought the whole idea of puddle lights was to make sure you didn't step in dog poop before getting in the car. Lights under the door sills seems very stupid vs. in the door mirrors like stock 2nd gens.

Under the dash into the footwells might be neat on an older car with a poor dome lamp. I also liked the projector for the hood, that looked decent for a show car.

Brighter bulbs of possibly LED's in the mirror lamps is about as far as I see an LS needing without looking goofy.

;);)
I thought the whole idea of puddle lights was to make sure you didn't step in dog poop before getting in the car. Lights under the door sills seems very stupid vs. in the door mirrors like stock 2nd gens.

Under the dash into the footwells might be neat on an older car with a poor dome lamp. I also liked the projector for the hood, that looked decent for a show car.

Brighter bulbs of possibly LED's in the mirror lamps is about as far as I see an LS needing without looking goofy.

Maybe you get use to horses thats why you have this feeling :cool:

Members online

Back