Door courtesy projector lamps AWESOME

;);)

Maybe you get use to horses thats why you have this feeling :cool:

My horses (2 big black labs) poop in the yard. It's the jacklegs who don't clean up their mutts poop out in front of the house that makes me happy for puddle lights. :D

And as bad as doog poop is, it's nothing compared to stepping in cat poop...

My horses (2 big black labs) poop in the yard. It's the jacklegs who don't clean up their mutts poop out in front of the house that makes me happy for puddle lights. :D

And as bad as doog poop is, it's nothing compared to stepping in cat poop...

hahaha your funny broth im not here to make you happy Im here to collaborate with all this people who really cares on putting new stuff and learning more about are LOGO LINCOLN.

Finally Guys Finish With My Installation On The LS

Hope You Guys Like It

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04393.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04408.jpg

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04413.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

DSC04415.jpg

DSC04416.jpg

DSC04417.jpg

Lights in the lower grill too? Damn son you be pimpin'

Looks pretty cool for the theme you got going.

I like it. Not too big. Id have to put a toggle switch on mine, tho.

That looks pretty cool but it's a real shame that they don't light up the area by the door very much. It's also disappointing that they are only black and white while so many other logos had colors.

attachment.jpg

So with the lamp in the bottom of the door around 12" off the ground the 'emblem' is @ 16" diameter? That means the emblem would be around 4' wide at the mirror height. Hmm :shifty:

That looks pretty cool but it's a real shame that they don't light up the area by the door very much. It's also disappointing that they are only black and white while so many other logos had colors.

attachment.jpg

So with the lamp in the bottom of the door around 12" off the ground the 'emblem' is @ 16" diameter? That means the emblem would be around 4' wide at the mirror height. Hmm :shifty:

yeah i know for Lincoln they don't have that many colors only white as i known.:mad:

I like. What did you splice into? I was thinking the Step/Courtesy light but it looks like you don't have one.

Maybe they are starting with the lights and building around it. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back