Don't push the issue

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
On the way home today I caught the light a 1/8th of a mile before the on ramp. Guy and his girl friend pulled up in a 98ish mustang Grocery Toter, 4.6 2 valve. Guy had a little smirk on his face. I didn't think nothing of it. He gets on it and pulls in front of me for the on ramp. It's one of the 25mph full loop ramps. I tought about it for a second and figured I'd play seeing I don't really get on it at all in town.

Figured if he was going to try this he probably had a tune or some parts on the car. So I was ready when we hit the merge lane, dropped it into 1 which holds second to 95 mph for me after 35mph. We came around the corner and I heard him get on it, so I followed suit, still had the wheels turned alittle when I hit it so the passenger side is rolling smoke until 50mph.

By 65 I was next to him, by 85 I was ahead, I was going to let off the gas but figured what the hell. My exhaust sounds mean as hell over 6K, So I ran her to 95 in second and shifted back into drive then started slowing down. I even dropped back down to 70 and he still stayed way behind me. Guess he wasn't ready to get rolled by a 4 door grandma's car. Sad thing is, I got a bad coil so I did this with a miss. LOL if I could have only told him that or seen the look on his face.

I got no idea why people pull up next to me and smirk. Its just a lincoln.

untitled.JPG

It's Pennywise!

Scared the sh1t out of me as a kid.

*runs away*

Members online

No members online now.
Back