Don't know if it is said enough..

djwhy60

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I ,for one, just want to pass on my thank you to ALL of the folks here who put up with all the questions and problems posted. I come here at least 2 or 3 times a day to find info on my LS and am always learing something new. I appreciate it VERY MUCH! It has save me so much time and $$$.

Last edited:
I agree!! I came here in search of answers and have found soooo much more!! Thanks for everyones knowledge!!!

Same here

I come to this site everyday now, at least 3 times a day. I am learning a lot about our car, The Lincoln LS. Thanks a bunch for the very well support of the community..... +100 :):D

Honestly i wish i would of had joined yrs ago i spent senseless money on the front end of my car for the famous "thud" noise i saw this website and joined right away theres alot of usefull info on Lvc and the members are always willing to help out. Lvc is the GREATEST.

Yes, I agree. Thank you to all that post very informative info and provide help. I have had a Lincoln LS for 2 months now, and I have been on here daily - multiple times a day. It's almost like a hobby right now reading for hours.

Thank you!

I agree with all that's said. This site is awesome. I've been browsing everyday since I found it. :V

+1

Tons of great info here. I still don't attempt to fix any mechanical issues myself, but it doesn't hurt to know more about my daily driver/one of my favorite cars in existance.

+1

Tons of great info here. I still don't attempt to fix any mechanical issues myself, but it doesn't hurt to know more about my daily driver/one of my favorite cars in existance.

You need to get a set of tools and jump in! I invested in a set of shop manuals and went for it. Between them and the GREAT folks here I am not worried about doing anything on my beast. Next on the repair list is the clockspring (cruise is not working) and the A/C (blowing hot air...wife doesn't like!).

I also do appreciate the help from others on here. And when able to also help. It's nice when you have a problem you know you can come here and find a resolution, or ask for help.

Members online

Back