Doesn't anyone write about the Zephyr

I think it's rather unfortunate. The new Caddy CTS looks fantastic, and is catching up to the BMW 3-series.

The MKZ on the other hand is ok for an entry level car, but just ok. Where is Lincoln's direction? Lincoln really lost itself and failed to capitalize on the advantage they had in the late 90s when the Navigator and LS were best sellers.

I like the recti-linear interior on the Lincolns, but it is a little too drastic, and may be alienating some.

The MKS can't get here soon enough. I am very interested in that car.

I had the oil changed on my LS last week. The dealer had loads of MKZ vehicles on the lot. The good news is only a few inspection stickers were more than 2 mos old.
BTW, I heard on the radio that Ford used to have 23% market share and now their plan is stabilize around 16% of the market share.
Anyone know what the sales figures are? I see more MKX's than MKZ's.

Doug

Look at the thread count 69 total in months ( over a year ). Compared to thousands in the LS and MKVIII. The silence is deafening.

Look at the thread count 69 total in months ( over a year ). Compared to thousands in the LS and MKVIII. The silence is deafening.

Most people who have these cars are not enthusiasts and therefore don't even have a clue about the Car Forum culture. I see these cars all over the place up here in Boston.

These cars have very few issues. Most topics here are about issues with the car.

And there is no way to compare this car with the VIII for thread counts - the car has been around since 93 and is the best car ever manufactured.

Oh well, my MKZ is a great car - but my VIII's were insane.

Just wait a couple more months- the redesigned MKZ will be out, and I suspect, it will look much better than the current one, especially the interior.

I wanted one just couldnt afford one, so i got the LS. I love my V-8 though.. I love the styling of the MKZ, I know that it would be my next choice of lincoln compared to the MKS. RIGHT?

Just a bump on this moribund thread.....

I still see many more LS vehicles on the road than MKZ's.

Doug

Members online

No members online now.
Back