Does the ram air mod really work? **(VIDEO!!)**

It takes around 20hp to feel a difference in the ass-dyno, seat of the pants feel. As such, I believe the stated gains from this are mostly psycological in nature. However since it's drawing in cool air it should help a little bit.

Nitrobasher said:
WTF is your problem? did I do something to offend you in the past? or am i the only one who realises how big of an ass you are bieng to me for no reason what so ever.

Ill just go ahead and ignore you from now on :)
Well I dont exactly have a problem with you... Just the stuff that you do to your car. IMO, its kinda ricerish.

MarkVIII93 said:
Well I dont exactly have a problem with you... Just the stuff that you do to your car. IMO, its kinda ricerish.

am i a ricer? or am i just poor and looking for alternitives that i created using my intelligence. The stuff he has done to his car he usuially talks to me about first...im not tryin to pick a fight here, but if you have a problem with what hes doing, which i dont see how you could have a problem with what HE is doing to HIS car, then you got a problem with me.

How the heck is it "ricerish?" Is it flashy and obnoxious like the typical ricer parts such as a giant spoiler or fart can exhaust? No.

Yeah, don't knock it until you try it.

And I happen to have the next modification that will sweep across this community, guaranteed to take .3 seconds off your quarter mile time:

mrwilsonnextmod7mo.jpg

Calabrio said:
Yeah, don't knock it until you try it.

And I happen to have the next modification that will sweep across this community, guaranteed to take .3 seconds off your quarter mile time:

mrwilsonnextmod7mo.jpg

^^very good mod, i did it last week and i actually got .4 off the 1/4^^

you know what guys... obviously Markviii93 knows everything and is jsut cool enough to start fights over teh internet. so we should all just obey his commands and refer to him as god from now on...

Nitrobasher said:
you know what guys... obviously Markviii93 knows everything and is jsut cool enough to start fights over teh internet. so we should all just obey his commands and refer to him as god from now on...

praise be!

I don't know but one of the LS guys did this too and said it was a great improvement.plus From nitrobasher's video, I think the air ram did really help.

YES! You should obey every single one of my commands! lol, dude chill out. Its the internet. Youre the one arguing and causing a ruckus. I just said "good job wasting your time putting dryer tubing in your front bumper". If you said something about my car right now. I wouldnt even make anything thing of it like you are. You need to learn to not care about what other people think or say. Especially on the internet...

MarkVIII93 said:
YES! You should obey every single one of my commands! lol, dude chill out. Its the internet. Youre the one arguing and causing a ruckus. I just said "good job wasting your time putting dryer tubing in your front bumper". If you said something about my car right now. I wouldnt even make anything thing of it like you are. You need to learn to not care about what other people think or say. Especially on the internet...

or maybe you need to learn when to hold your tounge? perhaps? hua? maybe? basicly, lets call this thread DEAD.

Why do some people think being on the internet mean that civility needs to be disregarded? Just because you're not going to get punched in the nose doesn't mean you should act like a punk. Particularly on a message board with a community.

OK, I think this intake thing is a good idea becuase it draws cold air instead of hot air so its getting colder air and you could make that bright silver duc work disapper with a can of black spray paint so those 2 things I just covered my question is though are you using insulated duc work or just tubing? I was thinking if it was isulated wouldent the fiber glass eventually fall apart then interfere with your filter or something, but if it was insulated wouldent the air keep cooler or does that even matter lol. I see It like this cutting out your mufflers, capping off and removing the air resonator, and this ram air mod there all free. Also everyone of these mods do something to benefit the vechile less back pressure, breathing easier for the car and also having colder air. And like I said the only down fall to this mod is to see the duc work some black spray paint and yeah have to look reall good to find it.

Nitrobasher said:

He's a 16 year old kid, what do you expect?

god, you mark 8 guys have it bad, all you do is argue. us towncar guys are too slow to give a shti.

Nakoa said:
god, you mark 8 guys have it bad, all you do is argue. us towncar guys are too slow to give a shti.

Yeah you towncar guys are all right I was pissed few days ago I pull up to my friends house with the windows down and the moon roof up with my Muscle mustangs and fast fords license plate up front lol. This guys there walks around my car im like yeah shes pretty quick for a Lincoln, hes like idk looks slow, im like all right what you thinks in this hes like what a 4.6 im like yeah hes like yeah like the town cars im like theres only 2 things that the 4.6 in the Town car has in comin with the mark VIII there both 4.6 liter and made by ford,lol. Its alluminum dual overhead cam 4.6 cobra some stock did mid high 14s lol. Looked little shocked, I got a phone call from my cuzin so I had to go, so I say cya to all them get in the car and punched it right on my way I love my Lincoln lol, lets see what he says next time lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back