Does anyone have a two tone LS

Mac3150

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was considering having my SilverFrost LS painted two tone. Does anyone know of a two tone LS out there with pictures. I was considering black and silver or white and silver. What do you guys think? Thanks.

http://www.llsoc.com/V2R1/registry/registry.gui.getbb.asp?updkey=3330

registry.svc.getobject.asp

man thats clean. imho i think silver axis wheels would have topped it off. but still thats a nice ride

imho, the paint line should be the belt line on the car - I think this one is to high.

Yes!!!

Quik LS said:
imho, the paint line should be the belt line on the car - I think this one is to high.

I was just looking at that pic and thinking why didn't he come down an extra inch and make the paint job flow better. I also think the wheels are kinda ugly, but that car could look so good!!!

not my car - sorry.

The part the cost the most was shaving the door handles and installing the remote door pops.

Wow, I really like that 2 tone paint, regardless of where the line is.

I'm also considering painting my LS this summer (paint is chipped in many places, trunk lid is shot, etc), and think 2 toning it like this might look pretty sweet.

Only problem is, that black is SO difficult to take care of, but looks best on top with all the black trim and tinted windows.

Are there other examples of two tones out there?

Sorry, I realized it was not your car after my post. What I didn't notice is the door handles are shaved on this LS.

Quik LS said:
not my car - sorry.

The part the cost the most was shaving the door handles and installing the remote door pops.

sick i love the 2 tone, i agree with everyone id take the line down about and uinch or two. does anyone know the cost of shaving the doors

depending on how much you have to repaint - but if it's just the doors - $2000 for the work, paint and parts....

Members online

No members online now.
Back