!!!!!!do You Love Your Lincoln!!!!!

Now, go back over there and post the same thread with a link to here. See if they let you. Over there, you cannot even write this forum address in a PM without it being blocked with *********

Yea their tech articles are nice, but their forums seemed quite dead last time I looked.

Now, go back over there and post the same thread with a link to here. See if they let you. Over there, you cannot even write this forum address in a PM without it being blocked with *********

AGREE LIKE THEM BOTH .JUST MESSING WITH YOU ALL. HAVE A GOOD DAY .:) DANNY

Lol. I see you what you mean Danny, you click the ******** link over there and it takes you... nowhere! Well, points for trying! :)

Nothing I like both forums and was trying to tell everyone that there is good folks on both forums.Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest Sorry.Danny

Linocolns on Line has been around for a while and like I said many here are members there, and on other Lincoln Forums.

Some of us just choose to hang here more. I just don't like trying to keep track of post on so many sites.

Linocolns on Line has been around for a while and like I said many here are members there, and on other Lincoln Forums.

Some of us just choose to hang here more. I just don't like trying to keep track of post on so many sites.

Well if your gonna hang here you need to kill that BUG.:eek:

The babe over there must be pissed that Hillary is going to lose to a nobody colored guy and is taking it out on us. :p

Bad day for liberal women. Back to washing clothes and changing diapers I guess.[/QUOTE]

nobody COLORED guy???? Wow, some of us do still live in the stone age huh?

Ya.... Obama is a nobody... ok..... Hillary would be even LESS of a nobody if it not for Billy.

i could care less about either of them, i was commenting on the use of the term "colored". what exactly does that mean?

i could care less about either of them, i was commenting on the use of the term "colored". what exactly does that mean?

we are all bothers and sisters under Christ.Not black or white African American or Irish American So Lets Just Not Go there.:eek:
Thats all I got to say on that.
Danny

Members online

No members online now.
Back