DIY Mesh Grille lemme know what you think

sorry about the poor picture quality, I had to change the size to get it to fit and it blurred it up

it looks good, but it stands out quite a bit since the car is black and it has no chrome trim on the bumper. personally, i would paint the grille black to blend a lil bit more. nice work though.

yeah I don't think the rivets are too bad since it's symmetric....but black would be neat

thanks for the comments- not much for the blacked-out look myself
do you think that doing the lower grille with mesh would even it out ?

I think you did a great job, looks great for a DIY. You should post the steps to make it, I bet some others would be interested.
I plan on making a lower grille to match my LSE hood grille. I already ordered the perforated aluminum, as soon as I'm done I'll post some pix and maybe the build sheet. It should be super simple. If folks are interested I'd be willing to explain some more.

Doing the bottoem grill might balance it out. I think it looks alright on the top.

yea it might bland a lil bit more if u do the bottom grille. it just kinda stands out being the only thing that color. nice grille but just too noticable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back