Discovered major flaw with MKS

Suggest you check out the COR-BON 115gr +P round. One reason I like the Ruger 9MM is they are all capable of handling +P and +P+ rounds.

And they aren't nose heavy like a FWD car :p;):p;)

I have +P+, 147gr, JHP, and frangible rounds for my 9mm. Keep different clips loaded with different rounds. For on the move... 147gr JHP. When in the house i keep a clip with the first 5 rounds frangible and the last five JHP. The way my house is setup my bedroom is across the house as my sons room with his bed right against the livingroom wall and the front and rear doors in the middle of the house. If by chance someone entered my house i wouldnt want my son in his bed to be caught in the crossfire so i load with the frangible in case i miss the round wouldnt go thru the wall into his bedroom. But im sure after the first five frang rounds my son would be out of his bed and in hiding which is where the final five rounds of JHP would finish the job.

BTW.... i can take your humor on the fwd. Its actually funny. Handfull on here are just straight jealous d!cks.

I have a Ruger SR40, living in VT the laws are lax, no carry permits required. I am going to the range today in fact. I will probably put 200 rounds through it. I recommend the SR40 to anyone; 2500 rounds through it so far in a few months, just going every other weekend or so and I have never had a jam. I have gone through 400 rounds in a couple hours with no issues. Love it. Shoots like it is brand new. Not the smallest gun to conceal but who needs to conceal? :p.

I have a Ruger SR40, living in VT the laws are lax, no carry permits required. I am going to the range today in fact. I will probably put 200 rounds through it. I recommend the SR40 to anyone; 2500 rounds through it so far in a few months, just going every other weekend or so and I have never had a jam. I have gone through 400 rounds in a couple hours with no issues. Love it. Shoots like it is brand new. Not the smallest gun to conceal but who needs to conceal? :p.

Im actually impressed at some of the states that let you actually open carry. That to me is crazy. Dont know how i would react to that sort of stuff.

Im actually impressed at some of the states that let you actually open carry. That to me is crazy. Dont know how i would react to that sort of stuff.

You actually don't see it. I can't even remember a time where I actually saw someone carrying a handgun. I rarely carry mine around town, that being said I have done it. I guess when places are more open about it, people don't find it necessary to carry nor do they freak out about someone having a gun. Funny how that works.

You actually don't see it. I can't even remember a time where I actually saw someone carrying a handgun. I rarely carry mine around town, that being said I have done it. I guess when places are more open about it, people don't find it necessary to carry nor do they freak out about someone having a gun. Funny how that works.

No, there are states where you can holster your firearm on your hip just like a LEO. Check out youtube. Tons of video's regarding this issue. One video shows a group of people at a Perkins or something all with their guns on their hips. The cops got called becuase other customers got freaked out. Lots of videos on youtube showing open carry issues. Crazy stuff. I dont see how law enforcement deals with people walking the streets with guns holstered to their belts. Maybe someone who lives in one of those states can chime in, just seems freaky to me.

MKS & Firearms ... Yup, I'm on the right forum already.

Mods, please delete this thread, it's clearly not relevant to anything LS related.

thank you !

MKS & Firearms ... Yup, I'm on the right forum already.

Mods, please delete this thread, it's clearly not relevant to anything LS related.

thank you !

Big a big boy Mr. Big Rig and just set your profile to ignore my posts instead of crying to mommy. Guess not a believer of the first amendment? Thank You!

Big a big boy Mr. Big Rig and just set your profile to ignore my posts instead of crying to mommy. Thank You!

TAKE YOUR F*CKING MKS BULLSH*T ELSEWHERE !!!

ps: lets keep your mommy out of it, 10-4 ?

TAKE YOUR F*CKING MKS BULLSH*T ELSEWHERE !!!

ps: lets keep your mommy out of it, 10-4 ?

Be a big boy and add me to your ignore list. Its that easy. And your bold caps profanity is really mature. Way to make yourself look 12yrs old.

You are so right on this one ... Actually, Ive got one better.
~ points browser in differant direction and deletes from favorites.

So sick of some of these thread/posts.

Now imagine how many others don't want to read this MKS crap here anymore.

You are so right on this one ... Actually, Ive got one better.
~ points browser in differant direction and deletes from favorites.

So sick of some of these thread/posts.

Now imagine how many others don't want to read this MKS crap here anymore.

Actually everyone else has stopped, as will i eventually. Its YOU who keeps it rolling. Dont worry about it though, Saturday Night Live just ended and i'm about to go to bed..... so you can have all the rants to yourself.

Members online

Back