Discontinued parts

I changed the MAF last month

Russell,
when you say you changed the maf.. did you swap a used one or put a new one on?
If putting a used maf made the car a little better, I would put a new maf SENSOR in your housing and that would probably solve the issue.

Datalogging w/Xcal will confirm.

Hey Hyde if you want to swing by sonic on 3040 in lewisville i will have my xcal and my laptop so we can see what is happening with your issues i can check your irmc's as well i left you my cell in an email 2 weeks ago me and another mark owner started a meet on weds at a local meet. so everyone can know one another and help each other with the issues we encounter you got my cel feel free to call. i should be ther around 730 800 my wash is around the corner less than a block at 2561 macarthur blvd tropic car wash
hope we can get this issue resolved for ya

mafioso you are welcome to come out to i also sent you my cell as well

L8R
KRACKER

First of all, thanks for all your help, I met up w/Eddie last night and he said the IMRC's & actuator are working, he said they might be sticking though due to some real bad hesitation when I floor it. Also I know you can't be cheap w/these cars after owning 6 of them over the years so no, the MAF was new that I put on it.

The new code i pulled last night said the mirc was stuck when i physically check both them they are both opening. easiest terms when you punch the car from a dead stop it falls on it's face. so bad felt like i was leaning forward. code was 1519

Eddie & XLRVIII thanks again for all your help, it feels good to know that your not alone trying to keep these cars running. I'll continue to hook up w/Eddie @ the Sonic in Lewisville on Wed's. Man there were some other nice cars out there too when we met up on the 3rd. Rice killer.com really brings'em out. Mafioso's got a pretty nice ride too. The check engine light is still on & it still falls on it's face when I floor it but overall it picks up speed alot easier from half-throttle whether from a dead stop or if I'm already moving. I've had the pleasure of picking on a Charger R/T & an Infiniti G35 since then (seems like G35's are my little punching bags or something). :D

Would you mind listing the exact codes that you have? Have you checked fuel pressure? Have you checked tps voltage over complete throttle body range?

Members online

Back