Disappointed in American Air

I for one look forward to the new air struts he's been working on so hard for the good of our community.

how quickly you address problems as they arise.

If you let a leaking bag go for months and months, you're gonna start f-ing things up. And then most people get pissed off when the air ride dies "all of a sudden"....

+1000000000 even though im running a decently modified system, only failure was the original compressor right after i bought it. just remember it should never drop overnight and when it does, FIX IT NOW

I don't know but Eddie's always been there when I needed him ... parts came in reasonable amount of time. He's a one man operation works out of his own small shop.

Really don't care what anyone else says ... I'll back Eddie until he's done with helping us with our cars .... and even after that ... I'll always support Eddie.
Rich,
Have you talked to him lately?
Been trying to contact him "last couple of months" and have had no luck.
He has always answered the phone, but not now.
Super guy, always helped me in the past, I have a small issue with billing and can not get a hold of him.

I wonder if something is going on with him.

Thanks Mike for moving this thread.

Last edited:
190k miles and problem free. sits for weeks at a time here in the college dorm parking lot without dropping at all. original air compressor with 2 year old replaced front and rear bags.

guess its all about how well its been maintained...

Maybe, I bought mine with 93k miles and less than 2 weeks later I went outside and it was a damn lowrider. I did some reading and talked to a couple buddies that work on cars. General consensus was air ride systems are trash and when they start to cause problems it's best to convert instead of fix them. So that's what I did.

Maybe, I bought mine with 93k miles and less than 2 weeks later I went outside and it was a damn lowrider. I did some reading and talked to a couple buddies that work on cars. General consensus was air ride systems are trash and when they start to cause problems it's best to convert instead of fix them. So that's what I did.

Too bad you didn't come here, you could have received some good advice.

Too bad you didn't come here, you could have received some good advice.

Yyyyup. Mine has been a low rider since I bought it but you won't catch me ruining my car because of the advice of 2 amateurs who know little about the character or potential of these cars. :D

Rich,
Have you talked to him lately?
Been trying to contact him "last couple of months" and have had no luck.
He has always answered the phone, but not now.
Super guy, always helped me in the past, I have a small issue with billing and can not get a hold of him.

I wonder if something is going on with him.

Thanks Mike for moving this thread.

Has to be something going on because billcu hasn't even got the newly designed front air shock yet for testing and the last time I PM'd him on here about 2 months ago, he seemed to be irritated about something.

Members online

No members online now.
Back