Dirty Ass Winter LS. Angel Eyes installed.

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So, I got the Orion V2 LED angel eyes installed. Super easy. Well, the install was. It pains me to put up pics of my car while dirty, but FASTLLS wanted to see what the angel eyes looked like with tinted corner lenses.

Tried last night and only got these shots. Got major ghosting from the rings. Didn't stay out long enough to try to figure out why. Just noticed my passenger sidemarker light is out:

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

And a couple I snapped this morning once I got to work. For some reason it looks like it's sitting high. Probably because the car is facing up on a slight decline.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

Can't wait to detail it and put on the summer wheels.

Sweet as sin, Pete! You did a great job on the install.

Man, I want to get mine installed bad!

BEASTING. Does anybody else have BMW drivers moving over and then breaking their necks as you pass?

Do you have them hooked up to be on all the time?

Thanks, guys. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

214rod, They are hooked up to the parking lights. So they are on whenever the parking lights are.

I like it, it kinda makes it look like a demon with it being so dirty.

!#@ dam it! lol looks nice just mad. Going to install them this weekend!!

One more. I backed up to leave from work, ran in to get something, and liked the way it looked when I came back out, so I snapped a pic:

IMG_1394.jpg

Do you have your camera in your ls to snap pics of her throughout the day?

Looks great pete!

Alax,I only had the camera with me today. Had totals some pictures of a finished kitchen at one of my customer's houses this afternoon.

Bullschmidt,I'm either going to be doing a gen 2 lse front or a wings west front bumper lip to fix the body shop f*ck up. We'll see what I can do when I remove the front lip in a couple weeks though. I really like what ivedone with the gen one bumper, and hate to lose it. I do finally have some new bump in the trunk coming though. DC LVL 4 12" with dual 2 ohm voice coils. Going to be pushing it with a Directed D2400. Should deliver 1200w rms :D

Other than that, maybe a new head unit, maybe white led interior instead if blue, and some fatmat. Oh, and get the trunk and rear surround repainted. And new exhaust tips. And maybe install the x pipe and eliminate the resonators. Guess there still is a list left lol.

BEASTING. Does anybody else have BMW drivers moving over and then breaking their necks as you pass?

Noticed it today lol. But bimmer owners have been staring down my ls for a couple years now.

Looks great Pete. I kept telling myself I was going to tear apart mine with Alax's video as help... but I just can't do it lol.. oh well.

Still need that detail ;) Spring meet should be coming soon right? LOL

Angel eyes came out great, i suggest changing the fogs maybe to better match the eyes, I did thought they matched pretty good.

DSC01731.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back