differences between sport and non sport models.

Now i'm confused :(

i was told on here all 2004 V8's were Sport models.

mine has the wood on the stearing wheel !

and a wood shifter knob !

and 17in wheels that are not chrome..

back to the drawing board !!

Yours is a sport model. Certain packages had the wood wheel and shift knob. Both of mine did/do.

Now i'm confused :(

i was told on here all 2004 V8's were Sport models.

mine has the wood on the stearing wheel !

and a wood shifter knob !

and 17in wheels that are not chrome..

back to the drawing board !!

It's a premium sport. I have one of those too.

Disregard this post. This one double posted when I put the pics in, instead of editing, for some reason. Probably operator error.

You know, my 2003 V8 has huge chrome strips on the windows.

Chrome strips
2003LS9.jpg

Not completely clear but there's the V8 emblem
2003LS7.jpg

Dunno, they look stock and I'm second owner. First owner traded it for an Audi A6. I guess it's possible but I certainly didn't put them on.

Dunno, they look stock and I'm second owner. First owner traded it for an Audi A6. I guess it's possible but I certainly didn't put them on.

Nope. Not factory on any flavor of LS. Someone added them, it could have even been the original dealer.

the same company that makes those B pillar strips also makes wheel arch molding and a really large pieces that go across the bottom of the doors... be glad whoever put them on didn't go for the whole shebang!

365992926_o.jpg

Lincoln-LS-Accessories.jpg

add all three of those to a 1st gen V6 non sport and you have (in addition to poor taste) more chrome than a late 60s Lincoln!

365992926_o.jpg

Lincoln-LS-Accessories.jpg

air trapped in my motor 00 Lincoln LS

how do i bleed air out my 00 ls it is running hot because it has air in it and im really need some good advice on how to get it out can you please help me someone thanks very much

how do i bleed air out my 00 ls it is running hot because it has air in it and im really need some good advice on how to get it out can you please help me someone thanks very much

dude, wrong thread...

second, you car is overheating because it is leaking air into the system, you need to fix that first before you bleed the air out (unless this is something you want to do just about every day...)

and before you start a new thread about this, just do yourself a favor and search for one of the 738 other threads discussing this in much detail.

hell, I'm feeling generous today...

instead of searching, look at the top of the page, click on where it says "Tech Articles" what you need is in there.

the same company that makes those B pillar strips also makes wheel arch molding and a really large pieces that go across the bottom of the doors... be glad whoever put them on didn't go for the whole shebang!

View attachment 828475728

View attachment 828475729

add all three of those to a 1st gen V6 non sport and you have (in addition to poor taste) more chrome than a late 60s Lincoln!

I like it !!

I like shiny stuff !!

You know, my 2003 V8 has huge chrome strips on the windows.

Chrome strips
2003LS9.jpg

Not completely clear but there's the V8 emblem
2003LS7.jpg

Don't think I've ever seen a pic of your LS Telco, looks nice minus the chrome, looks like a keeper! Ha!

V6 base, stage three chroming, and the covered wagon top would pretty much be the trifecta of the LS nobody wants! lol

Oh ,,i see,,,NJ,,familiar with ghettos. :)

where they spray paint their cars with BBQ flat black all over the chrome so they can " cruise" in stealth mode ! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back