DieselDan, no one wants to hear about your A/C problems!

Marcus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:p It's supposed to get down to minus five tonight here! And you're having AC problems? Cry me a river buddy!

Of course I'm just kidding. ;) Just needed to vent and didn't want to litter up your thread.

-4 when I left for work this morning, this is January/Feburary type weather.

This is not a good start, hopefully we'll have a warmer 2nd half of winter. :)

9:33 AM and it's way up to 22 degrees. Got to go and chop some ice and snow off of the sidewalk. The snow did it's job, and hid all the leaves I didn't rake up. Can't wait for it to start warming up ( in about 3 months)

23 in Candor this morning when I left for work. Had to let the car sit idling for a good 20 minutes to warm up enough to melt all the fruggin ice off the windshield. :lol:

For the amount of fuel you wasted you could've bought a ice scraper. :)

It was 19 where I am when I left this morning, sure felt like 5 though! Now it's about 21 but still feels just as cold.

Yeah but the interior would have felt like a freezer. I don't like cold.
23 deg is short sleeve weather.
I wish it was 23 degrees
You don't know what cold is.....

p_00133.jpg

Its been a while since I've been in the inside of my Mark in cold weather... but wow, flashback of the cold leather seats gave me a cold chill! haha

Getting close to noon and only 27 degrees. That is cold for December in the south.

I'm so glad I'm not up north where it's usually much colder than it is down here but for the last two mornings, it has been 22-24 at 7am and 35-38 by noon. I have been starting mine in the garage and opening up the back door and cracking the garage door for ventilation for about 10 min. It warms up fairly quick. I have some mid 50's and 60's coming in the next few days. Last time I had snow was about 2 years ago, maybe 3... This here is a lot for us. The whole city shuts down with this much snow lol

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

That's what we down here in Alabama call "a good snow"

I'm so glad I'm not up north where it's usually much colder than it is down here but for the last two mornings, it has been 22-24 at 7am and 35-38 by noon. I have been starting mine in the garage and opening up the back door and cracking the garage door for ventilation for about 10 min. It warms up fairly quick. I have some mid 50's and 60's coming in the next few days. Last time I had snow was about 2 years ago, maybe 3... This here is a lot for us. The whole city shuts down with this much snow lol

That's more snow then we've had up here.

Haha.

Last edited:
Dam man, what is all of that white stuff all over the ground. Looks like mother nature puked up marshmallows. LOL

I moved to Florida from PA 5 years ago and I love it. Don't have to shovel sunshine, and the northerners have way more violent weather than I have seen since being here.

Could never move North again. NEVER. Sad part is that I work in Northampton Mass. Long commute, but luckily I only have to go to the office 5 or 6 times a year. Saw snow too many times up there last year. Had my fill of snow for a lifetime. If it makes you guys feel any better, we are supposed to get into the forties for a few hours each the next few nights. But then back into the eighties.

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

Just curious if you don't mind telling, what do you do that you only go into the office 5 or 6 times a year?

I love snow but only because I never get to see it that often. When I lived in Fairbanks, AK., I saw it quite often but I was little and was only there for 3 years. I wouldn't want to live up north where it's at all the time.

I hear ya, Terry. We have had ice and snow on the ground since last Thursday. Yesterday was the first day of sunshine and temps up to near 32.
Crazy for the south this early.

It's 9 degrees out now where I am!

Members online

No members online now.
Back