diamond anniversary for $500

I like that 97. I really like that evergreen color.

Are there two different greens that came on the 2nd gens? I've seen some "evergreens" that look nothing like this color..this seems like it has a lot of blue in it but others are more like a forest green..I've seen one in person that looks like a totally different color..wish I could see the door jamb sticker to compare paint codes cause I really like this color.

Are there two different greens that came on the 2nd gens? I've seen some "evergreens" that look nothing like this color..this seems like it has a lot of blue in it but others are more like a forest green..I've seen one in person that looks like a totally different color..wish I could see the door jamb sticker to compare paint codes cause I really like this color.

Yeah....The '98 came in charcoal green mettalic.

Yeah....The '98 came in charcoal green mettalic.

This is the one I've seen in person before..has to be charcoal green, I think some people get the colors confused and say this is evergreen when its not..not the greatest picture..looks grey but its actually green.

IMAG1059.jpg

The charcoal green acts like a pearl and shifts color slightly..If you ever get to see them side by side there is a big difference in the two colors. But from the dark shade I say thats CG. Hard to tell on my phone.

that 96 was a junker, had a salvage title needed new air ride in the front, needed sway bar links and needed a transmission. not a good deal.

i went and looked at it a couple weeks ago, the guy knew alot about mark Viii's though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back