Detailed the car finally

Takes forever, thanks to the traffic on the Belt/Southern State. I think it took me 2.5-3 hours on the way home. Gotta love this city.

That is a loooong drive. I thought it would be a lot less than that. The problem is the population quadrupled but the roads haven't changed much in size. The LIE is the worse, i always feel like driving into a parking lot whenever i go on there. Always wall to wall traffic.

I was just out there in East Patchogue a few weeks ago.

Car looks good!

Why were you in east patch. all the way from staten island, there aint :q:q:q:q in patchogue.

Long IslandLSE- I am about 10 minutes west of you. I am suprised i have never seen your ride around. I travel on the Sunrise a lot.

NYC LS8- How long did it take you to get to Suffolk?

Im always on sunrise, every morning around 8.

The woman's mother, father, brother and his family live out there.

Gotcha, you should try to come out on Tuesdays, car show at bald hill. I believe it's over now but it usually has a lot of cars and bikes, nothing else really going on though.

met a guy who had those same rims on an integra. man the lip on them was huge. looked kind of funny in a integra but they look awesome on the LS

lol. helluva bump.

I gotcha beat though... check it out in a minute.

Man. got me again. I was all confused, "WTF he just crashed his ls but now its super clean and all fixed?" LOL. Then I looked at the date. Nice one

funny, i know a decent amount about cars, but know close to nothing about detailing them.... :( what did you do to this car when you detailed it?

funny, i know a decent amount about cars, but know close to nothing about detailing them.... :( what did you do to this car when you detailed it?

wash, remove any wax on the car (dish washing soap), clay bar, polish. took about five hours.

Members online

Back