Deck For Sale!!

id give ya 400.00 for it! i dont want to offen you at all.
thanks

The new AVIC-Z1 is double din. It's hdd driven and plays DVD's along with just about everything else in the world if you want it. Some features you have to buy modules for that aren't that expensive and are well worth it. I just installed one in my wife's Aviator:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=23386

These can be had for arond $1500 on the street. They seem to be a very nice upgrade for the D1,2 owners. Right now, the only way it will play MP3's is off a disc you burn. You cannot copy them to the hdd due to copywrite laws that Pioneer was forced to live with. However, that is about to be taken care of by some enterprising individuals! :) You can, however, rip regular audio CD's to the hdd. It will hold somewhere between 200 and 400 cd's.

500 for the deck..200 for the brain.. 700 in total.. i say sell it for 700-800.. thats ur price range man.. simple as that.. u'll get more money for it if u sell it in ur area

Joeychgo said:
What "Brain" are you talking about? The add on modules?

Im not trying to start an argument here - this doenst make me happy because I have the D1 and would like to upgrade, but know I would take a big hit $$$ doing so. But what is real is real.

In order to get the avic n-1 to work, it needs a brain to run it. Without the brain, it's no good. And you'll also need the wiring harness to wire it up.

the brain is the part of the TV that turns it on.. urs has it.. but the one u gave the link too didnt have it.. that's why it sold for 500.. so if u get the TV with no brain to turn it on its 500.. the brain is abour 200.. total.. 700..

Members online

No members online now.
Back