Deck For Sale!!

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im selling my Pioneer AVIC deck... flip out, touchscreen, navigation, the works... somebody i know around where i live offered me $950 for it... im posting it up on here for my fellow LVC'ers to see if anybody wanted it... offer more than $950 and its yours... let me know, i got pics in my photo garage...

Which deck is it? I just bought an AVIC-d1 for $750. If I can turn around and sell it for the same or more, I'd be interested in a flipout. Let me know.

ya here it is... http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069681_64850099,00.html

Avic-N1 (Small).jpg

Avic-N1 2 (Small).jpg

Avic-N1 3 (Small).jpg

Avic-N1 4 (Small).jpg

Avic-N1 5 (Small).jpg

J3FF said:
The D1 does not offer navigation does it?

Actually, it only offers navigation. It needs an add-on to play DVDs and another add-on for XM radio.

it has navigation but no DVD>. the new ones have both.. 950 is a lil steep for last years model..

BanginLS said:
it has navigation but no DVD>. the new ones have both.. 950 is a lil steep for last years model..

You mean like almost two years? They have the Avic N3 now.

yeah that was my thought on the whole thing..... you can get that thing new in the box at any shop for like 500 bucks... and on ebay for about the same......950 is super expensive for a used 2 model old product

500 bucks?? the cheapest i found the N1 for is 900-950 and thats refurbished/remanufactured and some new... i would like you to show me where you found it BRAND NEW for $500... it may not be the newest model, but why pay $1000 more for the N2 or the N3? its the exact same units, just different buttons on the face and a few new wallpaper for the backgrounds...

I don't know Lenn...maybe he was referring to Maurice Ebay who sells radios out of the back of his El Dorado in Brooklyn...

I did a quick search when the $500 bucks was brought up and came up dry...too good to be true.

edit: Well there are N1's with a 500 price but they still have a few days worth of bidding to go.

900-950 is a good deal...too bad I don't want a flip up.

i didnt want to mention it because i figured i would be hating on the thread and stop lenn from making money.. but the double din AVIC is selling at my local shop at 750..

the n-1 goes for 900 brand new.. u even did a quick search and found it in that range.. and u want ppl here on this site to help u break even? u got to knock off ATLEAST 20-30% off on a used product.. ur lookin at 600-750 for that headunit..

LincolnLSpunk156 said:
yeah that was my thought on the whole thing..... you can get that thing new in the box at any shop for like 500 bucks... and on ebay for about the same......950 is super expensive for a used 2 model old product

No, you cant get a new one for $500 - unless its stolen or something.

But, I looked at used ones on ebay under the complated auctions - they seem to sell anywhere from $500 - $1000 --- wide range, I know. But thats what I saw. The next one ending ends in 7 hours and is only $360 right now... EBAY

there is no double din Avic? the last time i checked the only double dins were the Z and D models... and they just came out with some AVH models, i havent seen a double din Avic model especially for $750

the only pioneer double din.. that comes with navi and no dvd.. sorry i didnt know the pioneer alphabet.. fact of the matter.. nobody wants a used radio that doesnt even have DVD.. its about two years old.. keep it.. or sell it like u stole it.. sure hope u didnt expect to get ur money back for it..

well mine has DVD, navigation, everything... and when i bought it about 2 years ago i paid $2000 for it brand new... how is that getting my money back? im asking for less than half of what i bought it for

Joeychgo said:
No, you cant get a new one for $500 - unless its stolen or something.

But, I looked at used ones on ebay under the complated auctions - they seem to sell anywhere from $500 - $1000 --- wide range, I know. But thats what I saw. The next one ending ends in 7 hours and is only $360 right now... EBAY
That one on EBay sold for $555! i'm gonna check that out...

electronics become obsolite the minute you take them off the shelf. The technology in the n-1 is nothing compared to the new n-3. Without navigation you can get the new clarion decks, panasonic deck, and i think pioneer makes one for around $950 brand new. And for 2 years of use i would say its worth about $600

If you look at the one on ebay that ended for $555, you'll realize that it only comes with the deck and nothing else. To get it to work, you would either need to buy the brain or already have it. I've seen the brains on ebay anywhere between $200-$300. On top of that, you would also need to get the wire harnesses, including the rca outs, data cable and gps antenna. Add that all up and you'll see that you aren't just paying $555 for the unit..............

NVMyLS said:
If you look at the one on ebay that ended for $555, you'll realize that it only comes with the deck and nothing else. To get it to work, you would either need to buy the brain or already have it. I've seen the brains on ebay anywhere between $200-$300. On top of that, you would also need to get the wire harnesses, including the rca outs, data cable and gps antenna. Add that all up and you'll see that you aren't just paying $555 for the unit..............

What "Brain" are you talking about? The add on modules?

Im not trying to start an argument here - this doenst make me happy because I have the D1 and would like to upgrade, but know I would take a big hit $$$ doing so. But what is real is real.

Members online

No members online now.
Back