Death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK so we got him! Now what? Why is it that everyone but the real target (Bin laden) can't be found? Or Is ti that they don't want to find him?

Just a thought " if they did catch or kill Bin laden would that end the war of terror? and maybe that is why they don't want to find him so that they can continue to spend like mad and create more laws that take away our rights."

Makes you think HUH?

JoeyGood said:
OK so we got him! Now what? Why is it that everyone but the real target (Bin laden) can't be found? Or Is ti that they don't want to find him?

Just a thought " if they did catch or kill Bin laden would that end the war of terror? and maybe that is why they don't want to find him so that they can continue to spend like mad and create more laws that take away our rights."

Makes you think HUH?

First of all, Zarqawi is an incredibly important talent. Arguably, he's MORE important than Bin Laden.

If they caught Bin Laden, nothing in the world would change. At this point he's a figure head, so deeply in hiding that he's not involved in the day to day operations of anything. And he no longer is able to raise money, which was Bin Laden's strength.

So your conspiratorial premise doesn't hold water in the real world.

Calabrio said:
First of all, Zarqawi is an incredibly important talent. Arguably, he's MORE important than Bin Laden.

If they caught Bin Laden, nothing in the world would change. At this point he's a figure head, so deeply in hiding that he's not involved in the day to day operations of anything. And he no longer is able to raise money, which was Bin Laden's strength.

So your conspiratorial premise doesn't hold water in the real world.

conspiratorial premise UM NO! Just because he is not involved in the day to day operations of anything as you put it. Does that mean we should just forget about him and all the people he affected for the purpose of getting property rights to oil fields that are not ours to begin with?

Sorry just venting cuz with the technology of today they can pinpoint you up to 5 inches of your cell phone but still can't manage to find a single goat herder out in the deserts

JoeyGood said:
conspiratorial premise UM NO! Just because he is not involved in the day to day operations of anything as you put it. Does that mean we should just forget about him and all the people he affected for the purpose of getting property rights to oil fields that are not ours to begin with?

Sorry just venting cuz with the technology of today they can pinpoint you up to 5 inches of your cell phone but still can't manage to find a single goat herder out in the deserts

No, I understand what you're saying, Joey. The thing is that by marginalizing bin Laden we've made him ineffective. By doing that it's arguably just as good as killing him, since he can't even claim martyr status. As of now he's just an embarrassment. He's hiding in caves instead of mounting assault operations.

Having said that, I guarantee you that Bush & Co. still want his head on a pike VERY BADLY.

fossten said:
I guarantee you that Bush & Co. still want his head on a pike VERY BADLY.

You would think with a bounty like 25 Mil. you'd have everyone and their mother trying to find him or at least give him up. Wasn't there a story about bounty hunters going over to try and find him or something of that nature? what ever happened to them or did they just send everyone back because the war was starting?

bin laden

say what you will about bin laden, but remember i am sure he is ready to die like the rest of his followers. i am sure he is very involved in daily operations, just not where we are looking. never underestimate evil. these guys always seem to make a video when it is necessary, i am sure there will be a new statement made soon.

decibels5 said:
say what you will about bin laden, but remember i am sure he is ready to die like the rest of his followers. i am sure he is very involved in daily operations, just not where we are looking. never underestimate evil. these guys always seem to make a video when it is necessary, i am sure there will be a new statement made soon.

Ha ha. You use the phrase "make a video" very loosely, as though he's got some sort of production studio with a rap group and "fly girls" along with producers and directors.

Come on, it doesn't mean anything that they have somebody that can carry around a camcorder when they can get AK-47s.

If you're so sure he's involved in daily operations, why don't you enlighten the CIA so we can catch him? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back