Custom vinyls and emblems

Geno is ONEBADMK8, he's an admin here, and the creator of the cobrastar.

well he is awesome then and i really hope hes happy that people want to use the logo rather then pissed and i know my brother is tight with Joeychgo and does work for all them guys at forabodiesonly so im sure if geno doesnt want the image used then a stop will be put to it.

He usually is. It's basically just a courtesy of the forum to ask him for permission to use the design. Yes I'm sure there are people out there that haven't, but it's a good way to tell him how great his design is....

He usually is. It's basically just a courtesy of the forum to ask him for permission to use the design. Yes I'm sure there are people out there that haven't, but it's a good way to tell him how great his design is....

funny little tidbit actually: finding his emblem on google image search is what lead me to this site and these forums.

for anyone wondering about pricing refer to my first post i put in an edit cover the price and shipping

quick idea I had.

lincoln cobra.jpg

@mlara1129 you can get crappy all you want. this has nothing to do with establishment. dont be mad cause i pointed out your f*ck up. i have only had my ls since jan 2011 but have been inb the industry for about 10 years and have been working on cars for 15. just because i know how to read everything then develop an actual thought that is relevent doesnt mean that you need to be mad at me.

^ easiest way to not get in a pissing match over nothing is to be even more intelligent and IGNORE him

this whole vinyls thing is cool though, I'd like one of the llsoc home page header with the side view of the LS. They may require permision as I'm sure that is copyrighted.

http://www.llsoc.com/

that is pretty close to what i had in mind. maybe not quite so much detail. ill try and mock something up when i get home. wish i still had photoshop and and my nice digital camera

yeah he was working on vector images of the ls last night like the chevy 2 and nova and stuff from page 1 but it got way to busy and complicated but that one definitely looks doable

sticker.jpg
http://[/IMG]

Finished product ^^^^^

LLSOCStickerLG.jpg
http://[/IMG]
@ lsscott something like this^^^^^

Could you do the LS OWNERS CLUB but with the gen 1 mark VIII, Id be interested in a couple.

@mlara1129 you can get crappy all you want. this has nothing to do with establishment. dont be mad cause i pointed out your f*ck up. i have only had my ls since jan 2011 but have been inb the industry for about 10 years and have been working on cars for 15. just because i know how to read everything then develop an actual thought that is relevent doesnt mean that you need to be mad at me.

Oh im not mad at you. I just dont appreciate someone who has only had an LS for a few months, and barely has any posts (in other words a noob) trying to get smart with me because i misread a post. Fine, point out my mistake, just don't try to be smart a$$ about it, because i will be a d*ck to you.

Sorry OP, just had to clear something up with Mr. Scott here.

just the white lines that i put in. just something very simple. keep in mind that i am not an artist

LLSOCStickerLG.jpg

Oh im not mad at you. I just dont appreciate someone who has only had an LS for a few months, and barely has any posts (in other words a noob) trying to get smart with me because i misread a post. Fine, point out my mistake, just don't try to be smart a$$ about it, because i will be a d*ck to you.

Sorry OP, just had to clear something up with Mr. Scott here.

wasnt rying to start a war fellas. on a brighter point how do ya like the vinyls?

i was in no way being a smarta$$ as you put it. i simply asked for an explination and then explained it

just the white lines that i put in. just something very simple. keep in mind that i am not an artist

wow thatd be a little too simple i think ill have him do the vector of just the outline like that later and post it this evening and we can see how it looks

something like the top half of this pic?

I didnt realize that pic was so small but you get the idea.

chrome brow black and white.gif

something like the top half of this pic?

I didnt realize that pic was so small but you get the idea.

i do need as large of images as possible posted for him to be able to do an accurate vector rendering though. if they r small then they get all pixelated when he blows them up to do the render. makes to much work for him.

for the center caps you mentioned earlier, would you only be able to make the design? or could you make the center caps themselves?

for the center caps you mentioned earlier, would you only be able to make the design? or could you make the center caps themselves?

for mine personally i was just thinking of a small vinyl for the centercaps. but the caps themselves would be doable. just have to buy a common universal cap leave aluminum or paint however the customer wants it and apply the vinyl and give it a good heavy clearcoat or something.

Members online

No members online now.
Back