Custom Sub Box For 00-06 Lincolc Ls

hey guys... I've been quite busy for awhile so i haven't had a chance to post pics here.... i just tried to post some of the full trunk i made for red but the pictures are do large of a file so i need to resize them...... but hopefully i can get it done soon here and i'll get them on here for ya... there pictures of it acully in the car so you'll be able to judge exactly what they'll look like......

heres some pics of everything installed...... for those of you that were wanting the well to well boxes..... the pic is the box is in it's unfinished stated in the close up picture..... but you can see it in it's finished state in the other picture..... the pictures are as they get shipped..... any questions feel free to email me or drop a post on here.....

jshh_DSC00769.jpg

jshh_DSC00779.jpg

jshh_DSC00780.jpg

jshh_DSC00781.jpg

jshh_DSC00783.jpg

jshh_DSC00778.jpg

Holy $hit thats sick!!! Yo how much would it cost with shipping and all to get something like that but for 2 kickers l5s? I want them to be in the back facing out just as they are in the pic cuz i gotta get my trunk space back and still have access to my spare and have the box ported. let me know.

thanks

ddddddddddddd.JPG

i want the whole thing eventually... but for now send me the back frame.. cost?

bangin..... you needed that thing for kickers right? it may be tough to split these things up being that everything have to be test fited incase anything has to be adjusted to the fit of those specific boxes in the trunk..... but anything is possible.....just PM me and let me know how you want to do this..... primed? carpeted? ported? sealed? the L7's right?..... let me know

I Have to say, I bought one of the sub boxes off this guy and it's awesome. I didn't get anything fancy like Red, I just got the one that sits on the left side of the trunk. It takes up a lot less space, sounds awesome and looks a whole lot better that just a square sub box. There was only one thing I didn't like and that was the speaker terminals. A quick swap with a better one and it's perfect. I like mine and would recommend it.

Members online

Back