Custom Sub Box For 00-06 Lincolc Ls

LincolnLSpunk156 said:
hey guys trying to get some imput again... were thinking of fabing up a full fiberglass custom box that will fit in between the wheel wells of the ls, and sit all the way against the seat under the rear deck.... with this the possiblities are endless.... 2 12's, 3 12's,2 3 and 4 10's, 2 15's, kicker and round subs, ported, sealed..... this will allow much more vesitility for those of you who have huge wooden boxes taking up most of your trunk.... these will be much lighter than a traditional wooden box, and will look awesome. for all of you that have asked me questions about porting and bigger boxes maybe this is the route to go...... with a amp rack that fits in the well ( where our other box sits) it'd give the impression of a full custom trunk...... let me know what you think about it

Any pics

i'm glad to hear you guys like this idea alot too..... the thing with these is they would all be built to suit..... you could tell me exactly how you would want it (speaker size, placement, angle of subs, angle of the box front) being that everyone would be made to suit i don't have a picture of a built one, the look of this box would be up to you, and the possiblities are endless. I could even make the rear box tie into two of wheel well boxes allowing you to have 4 12 inch sub in your ls and still have a super clean look..... I think since you can get a full custom wood set-up for like 500-700, why not make this more affordable.... i think i should be able to sell these for like 300-600 depending.... let me know what you think of these ideas and about the price..... and i'll tell ya what

I'm very intersted in this as well. I'm looking into what subs to buy etc now. Please keep us updated on the progress of this. Only thing that worries me is shipping of these. I'd probably be willing to pay ~400. Keep us updated.

2002.... shipping will be safe.... it'll get to you just like it left me.... we've become good over the years at making these these unbreakable in the mail...the only thing with shipping is it'll be alittle costly depending on where you are located... but I get a killer rate through ups so i'll pass the savings on to you.....

hey 2002..... to answer youe question there comming along great...... there selling great...... I sold about three sets off of here at the moment, and a few more on ebay.... but what i'm really excited is the full custom set-up were making for Red......it's gonna be super sick..... I don't want to give out to many details yet, but i'll just say look out for his LS when he gets this thing back in about 2 weeks... it'll be like nothing else..... i'll post some teaser pics later tommarrow..... maybe....:p let me know when you want us to get started on yours.....

I really look forward to seeing some pics and some reviews. I hope to order mine soon. I am currently saving up to buy the subs, amps, etc along with the box. Please keep me updated with the process for the full setup and as many pics as you can. Also if anyone orders one of these and can send me a review that would be great.

Hey, Im super interested in the two sub boxes which go on the sides. I have two 12W3 JL's and I would like to order these boxes. Let me know your email or how to get the process started. Also, I would like to wrap the boxes in black suede...should I choose the fiberglass finish and then do that...or is that something you can do for a little extra money? Let me know, thanks

silver..... it's defiently possible to make them ported.... let me know exactly how you want this thing to look, if you want anything special with it....amp rack space for a screen.... if you can think it i can do it..... let me know when you want us to get stated with it

lsquire..... these boxes are totally fiberglass except for the base of them so if you would want to paint them all we would have to do is finish sand them.... but to carpet them all we need to do is smooth them out and scuff them so the glue will stick good to them..... send me and email or a PM with your speakers exact demension ( speaker cutout diameter, mounting depth, and air space needed) acully i should be able to find it online..... so i can send you these thing ready to cover in suede for the same price.....let me know when you want these things by

hey guys, i'm also gonna post a new thread about the progress of the full custom fiberglass trunk that is made to order and able to be fabed up and shipped out to you...... so keep you eyes open for that

Hey...shoot me an email about the boxes at grease17rm@aol.com. Id love to do the whole custom trunk but my airbags are all in the back of my trunk so I need the boxes that go in the sides, but good luck with the other project. I would be able to purchase these boxes anytime you can give me a price so just let me know...preferably through my email. About the subs, I have JL12W3's...here is a link which gives all the info about mounting and what not. Thanks man
http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs_enclusure.php?series_id=12

any body buy these? or pics of an install or feedback on them? basically any new info on these boxes?

I am close to getting this setup, it is going to ship either tomorrow or monday so I can send it to the painter. It is a 4 kicker L7 box with an amp rack in the front of it.
Just waiting for the final pics. Can't wait to get it all installed.

I have a few pics, just waiting for ones of the finished product, he is supposed to post them today.
My setup was mailed today. Painters Thursday, then install next week.

anything more that we can see? i'm looking to get new subs soon and i am going to be building a box. I wanted to see this guy's work.

I got it today. 4 giant boxes. I will see if I can piece it together enough for you guys to get a look.

Members online

No members online now.
Back