Custom LS on eBay

I know people have different tastes about how they want to customize their car but why would anyone think that is nice? I don't normally comment negatively on other cars like this but that is hideous.

What a ya talkin about, Ken???

It's the perfect car for that drug dealin pimp, that lives down the street from me. All it needs now is that fussy, burgundy velor interior. Then, he be stylin.
:D

You know that gut put allot of money into that car.

Why would you put so much money into making it look so ugly?

I'm honestly surprised it don't have donk sized wheels. That looks like such a dink kinda car.

Wow. Um...OK Let me just say that I live in south Florida and painted money on your car gets you not only car jacked, but also robbed. Secondly (and we do love out Lincolns) this is not exactly an expensive car. It is an entry level luxury sports sedan. If it were a much more expensive car than... It would still be terrible, but make more sense.

What a ya talkin about, Ken???

It's the perfect car for that drug dealin pimp, that lives down the street from me. All it needs now is that fussy, burgundy velor interior. Then, he be stylin.
:D
LMAO! Now that's funny! Thanks for the laugh Tony! :D

One would think with all the Benjamin's that guy has he might be able to afford a For Sale sign. I like how its so neatly written on the window. Also, whats with the "roll" of cash on the trunk? Franklin looks gheyer than Liberace.

I asked them how much it cost to swap the 4.6L from the 3.5. This is the answer I got:

SORRY OUR SON MADE A MISTAKE AND I GOT A BID AND COULD NOT CHANGE MY PAGE. IT IS A 3.9 LITER WITH A DUAL OVERHEAD CAM.

Members online

Back