Cup holder question

loomis22

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me or perhaps post a pic of where exactly this cup holder thing is supposed to go? It has been floating around the backseat of my car since I bought it and I would like it to be where it goes or in the garbage lol.

101_0549.gif

i guess the original owner really hated the ninja cup holders a little too much :rolleyes:

I think that's supposed to slide in between the window and interior door panel.

LOL either way it looks tacky and useless.

i guess the original owner really hated the ninja cup holders a little too much :rolleyes:

What exactly are ninja cup holders lol? I have seen them mentioned more than once but I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake...

yea, early 1st gens had a gay flip up cup holder that was possibly the worse thing designed for the car, the later 1st gens just had two cup holders placed directly into the center console.

Oh, well that does sound lame lol. And I don't have ninja cup holders so it must be from a kid's car seat or something lol. Good to know that I can throw it away since it has been in my car for a year lol.

yea, early 1st gens had a gay flip up cup holder that was possibly the worse thing designed for the car, the later 1st gens just had two cup holders placed directly into the center console.

i hate my cup holders i wanna do the gen 2 console swap, but a tan gen 2 console hasnt been an easy find

i hate my cup holders i wanna do the gen 2 console swap, but a tan gen 2 console hasnt been an easy find

Gen 2 won't work. It is a totally different console. You want a 2001 or 2002 console top. You could always paint it. Try ebay, here's one with wud. He says tan, but you would need a picture.

Members online

Back