Crashed my Conti

At least it doesn't seem teem too bad according to the pics. Still got u're life and the car. I Assume it still drives.

Man that sucks, at least you are alright, a car can be replaced. The damage does not look to bad. Should not be to hard to fix. Looks like a trip to the salvage yard is inyou're future man.

no, not too bad. went to the salvage yard this morning(Harry's u-pull-it).
The car is pretty much fixed now.
got an older bumper,(like a 91-92 i think) and everything else i needed for like $100. Just need to get everything aligned right tomorrow.

ketyokeinnor said:
no, not too bad. went to the salvage yard this morning(Harry's u-pull-it).
The car is pretty much fixed now.
got an older bumper,(like a 91-92 i think) and everything else i needed for like $100. Just need to get everything aligned right tomorrow.
Thats good to hear.

crashed my 97 into an 04;) was surprised not a scratch or dent on her I was like DAAAAM I love it :D

lol

got a call from the insurance company today, apparently its costing like $8000 in repairs and rental car for the other guys car(like a 2000 Chevy Impala). It didn't look that bad to me, like $2000-3000 at most. I think the car's worth less than $9000 on KBB.

I wonder, did the insurance make any estimate on your car, even though you went solo and repaired it u'reself?

00 Impala between 7500K and 120K on the clock at Dealer only Auto Auctions, they only go betwwen $1800 to $5500. So that a dealer would sell it to the public for $6500.

KBB values they are a bit less for a 2000. It a six Y/o american car.

pokeeto2 said:
I wonder, did the insurance make any estimate on your car, even though you went solo and repaired it u'reself?

00 Impala between 7500K and 120K on the clock at Dealer only Auto Auctions, they only go betwwen $1800 to $5500. So that a dealer would sell it to the public for $6500.

KBB values they are a bit less for a 2000. It a six Y/o american car.

no estimate on mine, looking back i probably shoulda. The damage to the other car was similar. They had some driver's door damage too, and a broken radiator. They prolly got all new parts and needed paint and such. I still can't see $8000. What did they rent a Corvette?

Members online

No members online now.
Back